New TV Series: The Shannara Chronicles

gizmo3putt

Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 15.4
Seen the trailer on this, didn't look to bad. Premieres Jan 5th

It looks appealing visually but just not my thing. This is really going to be on mtv? What happened to music videos?

It looks appealing visually but just not my thing. This is really going to be on mtv? What happened to music videos?

Lol, I never thought about that, maybe the 'interweb' is killing them

Haha they have been gone for years and years. I bet most of today's teenagers wouldnt know that MTV once showed music videos.

I thought it was pretty good. Only complaint is the cast is mostly young hot actors. I like more realistic shows that have the odd ugly person. Lol
But I will for sure continue to watch.

Sent from my S6 edge

This was my favorite book series growing up. This is awesome, I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Thanks for the heads up!

I was big into the 3 books when I was in high school.

Caught the first episode (first 2 hours) the other night. Its been so many years, I can't remember a thing about the original books. An interesting view for sure, will tune in next week!

I'll keep watching because I enjoyed the books.

Not bad. Worth watching imo. Never thought I'd watch MTV again lol

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Seasons end was pretty good. Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Swyped while swerving on my S6 edge

Season end??? It just started in January..

I watched the whole thing. It wasn't the best I've ever seen but it was entertaining, if you like fantasy type stories, which I do!

Season end??? It just started in January..

Ya ten episodes out I believe. Talked with a buddy and he says the last few episodes follow the book more closely than the first ones.

Ya ten episodes out I believe. Talked with a buddy and he says the last few episodes follow the book more closely than the first ones.
Good, because I was getting bored in the first few episodes. :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back