Thinking of Bay Hill

@Southernshred @PhillyV @ DMoney79 and me with The King

6fbfe4d2596247b6114a7c5b3e1ec5a6.jpg

Mike, you're cheating!

The statue was built after I was there in 2015 so I have to go back again??

That was a fun round Erik, honestly I wish we had started on 1 so the progression would have been better in my mind. I know i am old and getting pretty forgetful but I only remember a handful of holes watching it on TV.

That’s true Jim and I was trying to soak it all in as we went. Remember the rain delay? We were thinking 9 holes was going to be it but thankfully it cleared up! You hit some pretty good shots as I recall. Putting was rough for me. Most of the greens looked somewhat flat then the ball slipped away about a foot from the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a fun round Erik, honestly I wish we had started on 1 so the progression would have been better in my mind. I know i am old and getting pretty forgetful but I only remember a handful of holes watching it on TV.
I'm in the same boat Jim, though I do remember riding with you lol.

Its funny I only bought the hat I am wearing in the pics at the pro shop and still wear it, in fact I wore it today. Nice sun hat, looks a bit stupid but oh well keeps the rays off my hair challenged dome.

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. While I played like trash the company and the course made it very memorable

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. While I played like trash the company and the course made it very memorable

I will gladly play like trash to play it again.

I was outweighed by a 40lbs average and 4” height advantage... I had to do something.

Next Bay Hill, me, you and 18 holes of Arnies legacy...
I'm down.

Back