grips for guys who dont wear a glove

GP CP2 Pro for me. No slippage and easy on the hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't worn a glove since the mid 90's. Was always a cord guy but I switched to the Pure Pro midsize grip and never have trouble with slipping, etc.

I played Dri-Tacs and now CP2's and they are both great without a glove. I'd give the Dri-Tacs the edge in wet weather.

I never wear a glove except for when it gets muggy to the point I am having trouble. I find the Ping ID8 series grips to be a really good all around grip.

If you are still looking, I would suggest looking at the UtX, Golf Pride NDMC, Tour Velvet Full Cord, or Z-Cords.

If you are still looking, I would suggest looking at the UtX, Golf Pride NDMC, Tour Velvet Full Cord, or Z-Cords.
Cords for a non-glove wearer? Better have hands rougher than an unpaved country road lol

Cords for a non-glove wearer? Better have hands rougher than an unpaved country road lol

Sometimes you've got to man up :)

I don't wear a glove. Need a good grip for PNW weather for year round golfing. Looking for options on a mid sized grip. Thanks

You guys all missed the mark :)

GripMaster leather grips.

They are from Australia, impregnated leather with a tack that lasts for years. Expensive, but good for many years of heavy use.

current irons have tour velvet cords and they work well. Recently put NDMC grips on my woods and will be switching my irons over in the near future. I like the feel better and my hands feel a lot better after a range session with the NDMC's. I would recommend going to a local place and hold as many as possible and see what feels the best.

I play without a glove and have loved Golf Pride tour velvet and tour wrap. But the last batch of tour velvets that I put on my new Mizunos only felt good for about 7 months, where as a set of irons I put them on 4 years ago with tons more rounds still feel like new. I don't know if Golf Pride changed their formula or what, but I'm disappointed in the newer Tour Velvet's grip retention.

They aren't as bad as they sound. I played NDMC's and Lamikin cross tour full cords and they weren't bad.

Lamkin UTx wraps. Even in Texas heat and humidity still lots of grip.

Right there with you. Don't wear a glove and another advocate for Golf Pride's New Decade Multi-Compound. Those grips are awesome in all weather conditions.

grips for guys who dont wear a glove

Another vote for these.

Winn Dry tac

And another. I feel like I don't really need a glove with these. Have them installed, they're a PITA to get on.

Definately check out the Best Grips leather wraps. These are super tacky in all weather conditions. Not cheap, but very durable as well.

Iomic Sticky or For a little bit firmer top section the Iomic Black Armor.

I don't wear gloves and some of my clubs are going on their 3-4th season. The Iomics cost a little more but wear very well.

I tried the Dri-Tacs and after one range session with my driver it wore so quickly that I could see the metal cord showing through.

Lamkin uTX for firm but grippy.
Lamkin iLine if softer is preferred

Lamkin iline or Winn DriTac.

Tacki-mac IT-2 is soft yet very tacky. I get the white or light colored ones so it is easy to see when to clean them

My vote is on the UTX standard style grip.

Lamkin UTx in acid green :act-up:

Pure DTX or Best Grips Micro perf would get my vote.

Back