Anyone interested in a planned meetup for all the Arizona guys in a few weeks? I was thinking Southern Dunes for a nice change of pace.

Any updates on this one?
I could swing something next Sunday or the weekend of the 19th & 20th.

I've got a third for the spouses club scramble, so with fupresti I've got one slot left for the team. I'm reserving a foursome, so if someone can't make it I can get a last minute fill in. Helps to know the tourney organizer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've got a third for the spouses club scramble, so with fupresti I've got one slot left for the team. I'm reserving a foursome, so if someone can't make it I can get a last minute fill in. Helps to know the tourney organizer.

Cannot find anyone to cover work that weekend - I am out, unfortunately. Sorry.

I'll be the fourth.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

Hey guys. I just got invited by my brother and a couple of his buddies to stay and play at The Phoenician down in Scottsdale at the end of May. Looking at the website and pictures it looks like it's a nice track. Does anyone have much experience playing there? Any other recommendations of courses to play? I think they plan on playing the same course over the whole trip but I wouldn't mind getting out and playing another.

I like the Phoenician ... its is a 27 hole course, so you can mix it up a bit. That area of town has several good courses.

Hey guys. I just got invited by my brother and a couple of his buddies to stay and play at The Phoenician down in Scottsdale at the end of May. Looking at the website and pictures it looks like it's a nice track. Does anyone have much experience playing there? Any other recommendations of courses to play? I think they plan on playing the same course over the whole trip but I wouldn't mind getting out and playing another.
I used to live right down the street.
Good, not great, golf course - one of the 9's is much worse than the other two.
There are a lot of really good courses in the area - Camelback Ambiente is close to the Phoenician, it is a solid test of golf, not a classic desert course at all.
If you can travel, WeKoPa is a fantastic course, as are Southern Dunes and Troon North. In May, they will both be significantly cheaper than they are currently.
PM me if you would like more info.

Anyone up for a round Sunday morning?

Anyone interested in joining Tanker and myself for a round at Talking Stick on Sunday 3/20? Tee time will be around 9 am (I have not booked it yet).

Hi guys, I am hoping this is the correct thread to post this in. I do a lot of West Coast travel for work and am going to be "stuck" in Scottsdale by myself for Easter weekend. I am hoping to attend a half or full day golf clinic/school, specifically for short game (but not limited to). Do you guys have any suggestions as to where I should go? I am a low 20's handicap if that matters. Thanks!

Hi guys, I am hoping this is the correct thread to post this in. I do a lot of West Coast travel for work and am going to be "stuck" in Scottsdale by myself for Easter weekend. I am hoping to attend a half or full day golf clinic/school, specifically for short game (but not limited to). Do you guys have any suggestions as to where I should go? I am a low 20's handicap if that matters. Thanks!

Check out Troon North and Troon Golf. They sometimes have group classes. I also know a guy who can work with you and I can get you his info. He has trackman. PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone up for a round Sunday?

Talking stick or whirlwind or ?

I'd call Grayhawk to see if they are doing anything. Stan Utley teaches out of there and he is a short game guru. I have no idea if they do group lessons there but it's worth a call. I once did a private morning lesson with Stan (for myself and a friend/client). It was good but (very) pricey. I suspect if they do a group, it would be more moderately priced. Being Easter weekend though, might not be much available.

I have a feeling that that will be a hard weekend to find a group lesson.
JMN57 is probably on the right track with private lessons for that weekend.

Anyone interested in joining Tanker and myself for a round at Talking Stick on Sunday 3/20? Tee time will be around 9 am (I have not booked it yet).

I can play

Looks like Paul cannot make the Sunday tee time. I did not make a tee time yet. Sunday morning work? I can make a tee time, Fupi are you interested? Talking Stick or somewhere else?

Looks like Paul cannot make the Sunday tee time. I did not make a tee time yet. Sunday morning work? I can make a tee time, Fupi are you interested? Talking Stick or somewhere else?

Works for me, I'm in no matter what for Sunday

If anyone wants to join GolfJunki71 and me for a round sunday, the tee time at Talking Stick South is 9:12. Just call up and add your name.

I'll be out in the Scottsdale area to see my daughter in May and I'll be available to play May 8, 9th and 10th. That's a Sunday through Tuesday. Might do the two round special at We-ko-pa, love these two courses. Topgolf could be in play one evening too.

I'll be out in the Scottsdale area to see my daughter in May and I'll be available to play May 8, 9th and 10th. That's a Sunday through Tuesday. Might do the two round special at We-ko-pa, love these two courses. Topgolf could be in play one evening too.

I am supposed to work days that week. TopGolf should work. I will see if I can switch one day for a night and we can get a round in.

If the 8th wasn't Mother's day, I'd be in. I can maybe swing TopGolf on the 9th or 10th though.
I'm already taking a ton of time off in May so I don't think I'll be able to make it out to the course this time.

Anyone up for a round this Sunday?

Back