Congrats: You are the 2019 Grandaddy Assistant Captain

Congrats Mike!

The 2019 is off to a great start, and will be in great hands.

Congrats Mike!

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiike G! Man I'm so freaking stoked!!!! The team is in GREAT hands!

Awesome! Big shoes to fill but I have a feeling Mike is up to the challenge and then some!

Congrats Mike!!! Going back to Cali Cali Cali!

Congrats Mike!!

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mikey G, I have no doubt you will do a phenomenal job on Team THP, enjoy the day and year!!! Oh and play "Going Back to Cali" a few thousand times too!

Congrats my friend :)

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Mike!!!

i totally just pumped my first at my desk!!!! mike!!!!!!!! i am so freaking happy for you. YES!

Attaboy Mike!

Congrats Mike!!! Awesome!!!

Congrats Mike!

congrats Mike. Seemed like the obvious choice. Another member of Team Redemption. @Jman should be proud.

We did something right!!! Haha!

Congrats Mike!

Congrats Mike ... you deserve it!

Lots of love and hugs from Mrs V

Congrats! The fun is starting :)

OK Mike! Congrats!

Congrats MikeG!

This year's team will be in great hands.

Congratulations man! It’s evident how much this event means to you. Good luck prepping the 2019 squad.

OK I think i've settled down. Holy hell I am still amazed and shocked. During 2015 I had no clue how this event would change me, but it did and I am grateful. @JMan laid the foundation and we built it up from there. I know to some it sounds crazy, but the passion for this event, the people involved and what it means to this forum is what keeps me motivated. To all the PM's, texts and phone calls, they are greatly appreciated and humbling. I'm ready to help the 2019 version of TeamTHP navigate this event, take the pressure off them where I can, and make sure everyone following along feels like they are there with us. Thanks again to JB and all who had a hand in picking me from a lot of deserving options.

After my phone call with PhillyV I made a quick video. In the words of LLCOOLJ "I'm Going Back To Cali!!!"

[video=youtube_share;jX-jG9yw6ro]https://youtu.be/jX-jG9yw6ro[/video]

Congrats! Great way to celebrate the first day of spring!

Back