Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Beefcake thanks for taking the week off my team didn't perform the best but still played strong. Playoffs here I come

My guys being OUT killed me this week. The Puckers are a bunch of china dolls.

Halak out I can deal with. Malkin out.... crap.

Cant IR either of them yet the last I checked either. Get with it yahoo!

It the first week of the playoffs.

I lost 1 week because I had goalies injured and didn't get enough starts and a lot of guys out last week and had no hope of winning. Crappy way to get bumped out.

I think Smell My Bag and RenRen are headed for a championship showdown.

Let's go Moose.

lol I'm like my habs, I am not good enough to make the playoffs, but I dont suck enough to be in the consolation bracket

It the first week of the playoffs.

I lost 1 week because I had goalies injured and didn't get enough starts and a lot of guys out last week and had no hope of winning. Crappy way to get bumped out.

I think Smell My Bag and RenRen are headed for a championship showdown.

Let's go Moose.

I think Ren gets another tough draw. Nice Rakell has been one of the hottest teams in the last few weeks.

As for me, I'll just enjoy the calm of a bye week and hope my schedule next week is conducive to a W.

I think Ren gets another tough draw. Nice Rakell has been one of the hottest teams in the last few weeks.

As for me, I'll just enjoy the calm of a bye week and hope my schedule next week is conducive to a W.

My teams like the Ducks we don't turn it on till the games are on the line

Well Brad it is you and I. Really hoping my team comes to play this week.

Just had a thought, NCAA Bracket challenge with everyone here? Might be fun because we spend our time watching hockey usually

Just had a thought, NCAA Bracket challenge with everyone here? Might be fun because we spend our time watching hockey usually

I would be game. It's going to be throwing darts though. I know nothing about college basketball except I do know I would beat you. :alien:

what sport is that, is it the one that take the same arenas than hockey and ruin our precious ice?

I would be game. It's going to be throwing darts though. I know nothing about college basketball except I do know I would beat you. :alien:

This exactly...I stopped liking any basketball years ago.

what sport is that, is it the one that take the same arenas than hockey and ruin our precious ice?

I was going to call it something much worse but I'll go with Marty's description :)

Ohhhhh Beef busting out the big guns Hahaha

Quick and Kopitar with a nice start tonight

I'm so OCD I set my lineup even though my team doesn't play this week :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good habit actually haha

I did too. I'm pissed, my team had a ridiculous night and it means nothing. Even Dustin Brown scored a goal, hell hath frozeth over.

James Neal and Quick with huge games for the Bash Brothers last night.

I set my line up and I'm not even playing hahaha. Oh well it's good practice for fantasy golf. Hey crest did you register for fantasy golf?

Don't forget you now have time to find that Crosby jersey. Don't want you to forget. #ScrapBeef

I set my line up and I'm not even playing hahaha. Oh well it's good practice for fantasy golf. Hey crest did you register for fantasy golf?

Don't forget you now have time to find that Crosby jersey. Don't want you to forget. #ScrapBeef

Yes, I know Beef. You know that I didn't forget. The King sees all!

Many Kings have selective memories and only remember their victories. I need a humble king to rule this kingdom and want you to know the peasants haven't forgot. Hahaha.

Many Kings have selective memories and only remember their victories. I need a humble king to rule this kingdom and want you to know the peasants haven't forgot. Hahaha.

Was that a "Yes" to the King signing up for Fantasy golf then?

Back