Favorite Cocktail?

Another favorite is Oakheart and Vernors

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A decent margarita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makers Mark old fashioned. Love the taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a tequila guy...so a tequila sunrise. A bar here in Wilmington does a Tijuana Burro- like a Moscow Mule but with tequila and muddled jalapeño. They also have a good cocktail called Fields of Gold-Fresh squeezed lemonade, Maker's Mark bourbon, honey syrup.

You can take my man card (so long as you don’t take my drink, lol) for admitting this one but I also enjoy 2 parts Simply Cranberry to 1 part Tito’s as a real easy to make and drink cocktail ?. If I’m feeling manlier than normal I might even make it 50/50.

http://acrebaja.com/menu - this is the coolest spot in all of San Jose del Cabo; unfortunately, the specialty drinks made me feel like I was in NYC at 275 Pesos + the 16% IVA (everywhere else, the IVA tax is part of the price you see). Anyway, my wife and I had the Paloma with Vodka instead of Tequila, and it was the best cocktail I've ever had.

I drink 2 cocktails:
Vodka, soda, & lime
Bourbon & ginger ale

I make an exceptional old fashioned and dirty martini as well.

My all year favorite is a good Long Island Iced Tea

My favorite hot summer day if the LIIT if not available is Vodka and lemonade.

2oz Michter’s US*1 Straight Rye Whiskey
3/4oz Carpano Antica Formula Sweet Vermouth
3dsh "Make-Up Sex"
3dsh "Float Yer Boat"
2 Filthy Black Cherry

Most alcoholic drinks don't taste great to me anymore and the fruity ones give me a stomach ache after one but lately Crown Royal and 7 Up has been my go to.

I like Rum and Coke Zero or whiskey straight up. Gonna have to try Dragonsblood though, sounds interesting.

I love Captain and orange soda and Captain and Coke... But soda is rough on my stomach.

So lately it's been vodka and lemonade or vodka and juice of some sort.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rye and coke preferably with Gibson’s
A slaty dog is always good on a hot day.

I don't know if I can get it by airport security, but @MichiganGripRip, I got some homemade corn liquor that will go great at any party!

I don't know if I can get it by airport security, but @MichiganGripRip, I got some homemade corn liquor that will go great at any party!
In the spirit of fair competition, lets not try that this time. Haha

Always like the gin and tonic when it's warm.

We have also taken to vodka and citrus fresca with either an orange hunk or grapefruit. Goes down well, refreshing and can't even taste the hard stuff to make them more potent ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

One that has prevalence recently at gatherings I've been at is Simply Lemonade and some form of honey whisky.

Kamikaze...still stuck in college i guess...goes down so smooth

Hendrick's & tonic with lime

Manhattan with Luxardo Cherry (love the cherry). Boulevardier is also a great one!

Woodford Reserve & Ice!!

Followed closely by Basil Hayden & Ice!!

Ahh hell any Bourbon & Ice!!

Another good and simple, 50% makers/50% Pepsi 1893 Ginger Cola. You can substitute Vernors for the 1893 and any bourbon for the Makers. Except for Evan Williams. That stuff sucks. But to each their own.

Old Fashioned or Sazerac for normal days.
Moscow Mules or Mojitos for nice warm days

Right now it's Crown Royal Peach with peach iced tea. I can't get enough of those damned things.

Only after the weather get shot here in Vegas do I really enjoy a gin & tonic in a TALL chimney class after a round of golf in the shade on the deck of the club house.

Only cocktail I drink & only the 3 1/2 months of +100 degrees.

Crown Royal or Pendleton whisky daily, 365.

Back