Play Every Day and Travel the Country in a RV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have not heard of Patrick Koenig, we have a great Quick Six interview on the home page this morning. He decided to pack it all up, get a RV and travel the country playing top golf courses and hidden gems. No, he is not retired, so it was quite the journey. We may have gone to a playoff hole, so there are 7 questions. Check it out here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/quick-six-patrick-koenig/

Great little read! I’ve been following him for a while now and he takes some amazing golf photos. Also looks like he enjoys just going out and playing golf and having fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This man has got it going on! I'll be looking for the book when it comes out.

Great story. You have to appreciate a guy who successfully executes an idea. #jealous

• Admin
Great little read! I’ve been following him for a while now and he takes some amazing golf photos. Also looks like he enjoys just going out and playing golf and having fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got a chance to meet him at a media event earlier this year and have wanted to do the interview since then, because of the RV connection. Which is odd since we both have a passion for golf and work in golf, but that little connection drew me in haha. Seems like a great guy and we have a number of shared friends, so hopefully we can do a few other things.

I got a chance to meet him at a media event earlier this year and have wanted to do the interview since then, because of the RV connection. Which is odd since we both have a passion for golf and work in golf, but that little connection drew me in haha. Seems like a great guy and we have a number of shared friends, so hopefully we can do a few other things.

Very cool! He’s seems like he would be a THPer by personality and love of the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Mmmmm, Scallop Roll...

giphy.gif

This would be a lot of fun. #VanLife

Back