What grips do you have on your clubs?

Lamkin i-Lines

Tour velvet 360's on my irons, Callaway standard grips on my woods and hybrids. Gotta say, I really like the Callaway grips.

Lamkin REL 3 Gen's.

I used to use stock grips on my clubs or tour velvet if I regripped.

Recently switch to the golf pride cp2 wraps with 2 extra layers of tape and I like them.

Playing the Lamkin UTX funky color grips on all my clubs and loving them

Golf Pride Tour Wraps on everything except stock on Ping putter which is a GolfPride. Very tacky but may change them this summer. Tim

Golfpride MCC on all clubs, except just installed the MCC +4 on the irons. Best grips for FL summers at least for me.

UTx on my irons and want to get them on all my wedges

NDMC on everything except the putter- SS 3.0 counterbalanced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winn DriTac on Driver-GW and Lamkin UTX on 56/60/64.

Lamkin i-Lines

Pure Pro midsize - As good a grip as far as non-slip as my old favorites, Victory Cord, without the harshness.

Use Mid-Plus Salty Grip on my putter

The Winn 20th grips look cool. I choose my grips based on feel. Stock grip on driver, mini 1.5, wedges and Cure putter. I have and love the GP MCC4+ grips on my irons.

Lamkin UTx Acid Green on every club except the putter

Golf Pride: NDMC...expensive, yes. worth every penny!!!

I currently have Lamkin UTx on my clubs which I do like, but I actually kind of miss my Lamkin REL ACE 3Gens I feel like they were still plenty tacky but I like that they have a touch more cushion(softer feeling). The UTx won't be replaced until after the season though, they are in too good of shape and still feel good enough to get worn out this year

Lamkin UTx, and I will as long as they are made.

I don't see myself straying either. Actually pondering dumping the wraps and going straight UTx on everything. It doesn't match, but there might be some acid green on all my clubs other than putter here soon.

Mostly SuperStroke TX1. Have a stock grip on a couple of clubs ATM, that will change when I stop being lazy.

Golf Price NDMC on my Wedges and driver... I am in a bidding war for some Golf Pride CP2's for my irons right now

Golf Pride New Decade Midsize

Golf Pride NDMC going w/ blue platinum's this season on my J40s, Have red/black on all my 913H's and currently deciding if I want to take the brand new stock grips off my brand new SM5s just to put NDMC on them (seems kinda silly to me but IDK) I really like the feel/look of the NDMCs

Golf Pride CP2 PRo. Love them. Came from Winn Dri-Tac. I play gloveless, and these are perfect.

Lamkin REL I'm on my 3rd set of them.

Lamkin UTx with a box of i-Lines waiting in the wings. I like the UTx, but don't need nearly as much traction as they bring to the table, so I'll probably switch over later this year.

I'll only ever use Lamkin grips. UTx on everything.

Back