Contest: Srixon Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fun contest we have on Twitter right now to win Srixon golf balls. Enter @THPGolf

Always so many giveaways going on. Gotta love this place!

More fun stuff from THP and Srixon!

Great budget ball that performs.

• Admin
Only one more day to enter.

Some of the best golf balls on the market. Don't want to miss out on this contest.

Great job THP. One hell of a golf site. I've followed on Twitter but here's a dumb question from an old fella. What's RT??? Anyway, never won anything in my life. Not even a meat tray at the pub. But if it's free to enter then I'm in. Keep up the good work THP. I'm learning so much from this site. I'm so keen to hit the course amap to improve after reading advice etc. Love it.

Great job THP. One hell of a golf site. I've followed on Twitter but here's a dumb question from an old fella. What's RT??? Anyway, never won anything in my life. Not even a meat tray at the pub. But if it's free to enter then I'm in. Keep up the good work THP. I'm learning so much from this site. I'm so keen to hit the course amap to improve after reading advice etc. Love it.
RT = retweet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I totally missed this one last week. Just retweeted, hopefully not too late. Good luck everyone!!

I totally missed this one last week. Just retweeted, hopefully not too late. Good luck everyone!!
There was already a winner announced a couple of days ago.

Back