Why Can't You Wait?

That is something I really didn't need to know about you WSE. Don't even tell me where you put your ball.

:quiet::quiet::quiet:

baseball-tee-2.jpg

Lot of courses are watered with effluent water.You all know what that is? Another reason for not putting tees in you mouth. Our laying cigs on the course while you take a shot.

Lot of courses are watered with effluent water.You all know what that is? Another reason for not putting tees in you mouth. Our laying cigs on the course while you take a shot.
Oh ya, it adds that subtle hint to my stogie.
I have seen people peeing on the outside wall of the restroom! Walk 10 ft and go inside....unreal.
I have been guilty of that more than a few times, maybe not on the wall, but in the area. Sometimes they are just to disgusting to walk into.

- We had an add-on guy with us who went standing right in front of us on the 4th hole - COLOR]

I can't believe that! If he had done that, out in the open, even in front of me.......I would have reported him. (Why didn't you?) Bushes are one thing......in plain view is totally another story. I'm pretty open minded...but that would push me over the edge.

Am I the only one who gets weird about shaking the guys hand after the round knowing that the person who peed didnt wash their hands. I always use my glove hand. I have a funny story about the hand shaking thing but It would turn the thread in another direction.

Am I the only one who gets weird about shaking the guys hand after the round knowing that the person who peed didnt wash their hands. I always use my glove hand. I have a funny story about the hand shaking thing but It would turn the thread in another direction.

That's why I shake (the hand) with my glove on

I keep Purell in my golf bag for those and other special occasions.

Actually if it were me, I just wouldn't shake the nasty SOB's hand. Personal hygiene or lack thereof is one of my pet peeves.

Ive never pesonally seen someone urinating on the golf course, nor have I ever done it personally (or ever would); but Im sure people do it from time to time.
On the courses I play, theres usually a port-a-potty nearby; but if there isnt one and you gotta go, Im fine with it as long as its discreit. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm stupid.

I edited it for you WSE

Id like to think that, but what if he plays with no glove. Am I supposed to believe he would put one on just to go to the bathroom.

Ha ha, I've now wrested the computer back from the Evil WSE Twin.

Maybe you could start putting the 18th with two gloves on.
Not a bad idea.maybe ought to carry a pair of surgical golves to wear to avoid contact with all kinds of unknowns when picking up your ball.

Most of us PIGS... I mean men will find a secluded spot for this type of business. After all is still a gentleman's game. I find it hard to believe someone would just use the Tee box signs for this type of thing. Even after 10 beers

Back