2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone- Odds

Got out Thrs, Fri and today. Managed to stay under 90 each time but it wasn’t easy. Lots of scrambling for pars/bogeys and even doubles. Hoping to get out on Tues night before playing our practice round Fri. Not much time left now. Just trying to keep the swing warmed up

Tomorrow starts my golf season, lol. I’ve played less than 10 full rounds. I’ll almost double that this week. Playing with THp’er Sean tomorrow and Tuesday, Wednesday I’ll be working on the range most of the day trying to fix what’s most broken. If it’s all broken then probably playing practice rounds until my eyes bleed. Thursday Shale, Friday at PKorfs Club, and then....

Firestone!!!!

Too many coaching obligations and crappy weather thus far. Throw in a little health concern and I haven’t played quite as much as I’d have liked (understatement) leading into the event. Which is ok, some of my better rounds I step up thinking “don’t whiff”. I play too much and I convince myself things like “a nice 5 yard draw is perfect here”. I’m not good enough to do that, I’m better if I’m thinking “don’t whiff” lol.

Because I think it’s pretty noteworthy.....
133936b6b387bba1ed419db9bc668702.jpg

73.1 / 130 from Blues roughly 6700yds
71.4 / 126 from white roughly 6500yds

I’m guessing we play mixed tees? Annnnd guessing our rating will be 72.5 / 128-129 depending which holes play what tees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This course might eat some people alive out there.....

I’m already ate up, I ain’t skeered. Well, maybe a little lol

"I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" haha this course will definitely challenge me! The nice part is I rise to the occasion in my mood and usually my game will follow!

My home course (like I have one lol) is 71.3 and 6,400 127 - there are places where confidence and fun will be key on the North, so expect that from me even if the shot doesnt play out!

I’m guessing we play mixed tees? Annnnd guessing our rating will be 72.5 / 128-129 depending which holes play what tees.

My home course is 70.1/126, so this will be tougher regardless of the tees we play.

Can you circle the red ones and send them to JB? They’re rated right in between so maybe we should just play those? Lol!

Look at you trying to scare people. That’s cute

Look at you trying to scare people. That’s cute

Hey I’m scared. The only course that I’ve played that’s comparable is Muirfield Village and I was a lot better back then than I am now and that course just ate me alive.

The green complexes there are just insane. I know Augusta is harder, but I don’t see how it’s possible.

Based on some updates that I’ve been reading...
Smiter revelation of the lack of rounds and the speed prep schedule is a cause for concern and the new line reflects this...

PKorf & GMan also make a value move here...

Updated Odds to Win the 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone:

Zack Kupperbusch & Adam Rehberg (Bridgestone Team 1) -150

Elliot Mellow & Heather Arnold (Bridgestone Team 2) -150

Nerdy_81 & Pete379 +250

Pkorf & GMan79 +300

djt311 & Smiter +350

Vortex & Hoosiermess +550

Time to buy some dtj311-Smiter!

We got it where we needed it to make a buy move Pardner! We’re gonna Pete Rose this thing now!:)

Smiter revelation of the lack of rounds and the speed prep schedule is a cause for concern and the new line reflects this...

Nerdy_81 & Pete379 +250

Pkorf & GMan79 +300

djt311 & Smiter +350

Hoosiermess and Vortex implemented Operation Giacomo this week. FYI - Giacomo won the Derby in '05 with 50-1 odds.

Every plan includes unexpected challenges. Pretty sure icing forearm tendonitis wasn't part of the plan. Oh well, a little rest and I'll be ready to go by Thursday.

Super excited about this event it's going to be along 4 days of work but cant wait to get there hang out with some awesome people play some golf and have a great time!!!

Nerdy_81 & Pete379 +250

Pkorf & GMan79 +300

djt311 & Smiter +350

Still rollin’ with my guy PKorf...

Super excited about this event it's going to be along 4 days of work but cant wait to get there hang out with some awesome people play some golf and have a great time!!!

Any chance you’d wanna switch your reservation to the hotel we are all at? It’s right next door to the restaurant on Friday night and I’m happy to book it for you to have ya there nearby!!!

Maybe one of those curve balls... Play Blues except for the Par 5s... Whites so big hitters can go for in 2... risk reward?

Maybe one of those curve balls... Play Blues except for the Par 5s... Whites so big hitters can go for in 2... risk reward?

Hopefully we just play blues. Could be a blood bath.

Hopefully we just play blues. Could be a blood bath.

More than likely y’all will play up on the Par 4s and back on the Par 3s & 5s...

Im going to be taking Nerdy and Pete379 team. Randy is playing pretty good right now from what im told......hopefully he can travel with it. BTW....hes long

Took some action on Nerdy & Pete , And the Bridgestone Team B .

Im going to be taking Nerdy and Pete379 team. Randy is playing pretty good right now from what im told......hopefully he can travel with it. BTW....hes long

Took some action on Nerdy & Pete , And the Bridgestone Team B .

Love hearing he's playing well. If Randy can keep us in a good spot off the tee who knows..

So.....how’s every one feelin w 4 days to go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So.....how’s every one feelin w 4 days to go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My swing changes day to day so I’ll let you know Saturday how things are ;)

Back