More Upright vs More Loft for Draw Bias

jdsuowner

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys,

I was wondering for dispersion purposes only, what adjustment on a Titleist 910H hybrid would allow for better dispersion, the A2 position (more upright) or the A4 position (more loft or closed face). Which one would draw more and which setting would have better dispersion etc?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I was wondering for dispersion purposes only, what adjustment on a Titleist 910H hybrid would allow for better dispersion, the A2 position (more upright) or the A4 position (more loft or closed face). Which one would draw more and which setting would have better dispersion etc?

Thanks

It probably depends on what your current ballflight is. I assume you're losing it to the right?

Upright for draw bias? I was always under the impression that flatter equaled left and upright equaled right for a righty... AM I wrong?

Upright for draw bias? I was always under the impression that flatter equaled left and upright equaled right for a righty... AM I wrong?

Yes, you are. A club that is too upright can promote a left ball flight and one that is too flat can promote a right ball flight. From what I've read, the upright position on a driver like the R9 will hit the ball higher and with a draw bias.

Back