Fujikura shaft question

royalwulff

Reaction score
Handicap
I went for my club fitting yesterday and it was very informative. The fitter recommended that I replace my shafts in my 3 and 5 woods with the Fujikura E370 75 gram .335 tip. Does anyone know anything abut these shafts? I have been on the Fujikura site and I can't even find them listed.

The e series of Fujikura shafts have been discontinued for this season. I have hit an e360 in a Mizuno driver and really liked the shaft. I believe the 300 series is designed for faster more agressive swings compared to the e200 and e100 series.

I really liked the shaft in the driver, which i believe has a mid kick point, and a stiff tip section.

Thanks for the info. Has anyone else heard anything?

Thanks for the info. Has anyone else heard anything?

Congrats on getting fitted.....on a side note did they have any other suggestions for your clubs (length, lie, etc) besides shafts?

I am going to start a thread here in a bit about my fitting. I was really impressed with the knowledge and integrity of the fitter.

I am going to start a thread here in a bit about my fitting. I was really impressed with the knowledge and integrity of the fitter.

Cool man I had my fitting this weekend as well........

Back