Cleveland Classic BRZ Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wow. From the photos at least it's pretty a stunning piece of kit.

• Admin
Thanks TS. We think the pictures came out great.

Just read the review, JB is there any chance that you will be gaming this one long enough to let us know how the finish holds up? I'm just wondering if it will take on a weathered look after some use.

• Admin
I sure will be. Expect an update in the next month.

Great review JB....Do you think this will hurt the market share of Ping's $90 Karsten Series putter?

• Admin
Not sure. There are more and more putters coming out in the less than $100 category. But this is the best looking and feeling that I have tried to date.

Great review. I really like the look of this line!

JB, how do you think this new line stacks up against the over $100 group of putters?? The choice in putters is really starting to open up and I am interested to see how lines like these clevelands will do with companies like TM and odyssey really introducing a lot of variety to the marketplace across all price points.

• Admin
For me they stack up quite well. In our first Classic review we did we fooled people into believing that these were the new "premium" line from Cleveland and you can read all about that on the home page review.

It will come down to personal preference, but for my money, these did quite well.

I will be purchasing a #2 as soon as they come out!!!!

Nice review as usual. I agree with everyone else, thats a very fine looking putter.

Great review, I can't wait until one of the local shops get some in of course in LH'd so I can give them a try. They are sweet looking

Back