Jamie Sadlowski signs with Adams

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They are buying a lot of people this season.

Jamie Sadlowski, the 20-year-old phenom who stunned the golf world with a record-breaking 418 yard drive to win the 2008 RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship, has joined the Adams Golf Staff. Along with wearing the company's logo on his headwear, shirt and golf bag, Sadlowski will play the new Speedline Driver, which is aerodynamically engineered for more distance through increased clubhead speed. He will also be featured in the company's marketing campaigns and will participate in long drive exhibitions around the world when he's not competing in long drive events.

"After multiple meetings and testing sessions with the Adams Golf people, I found that I both liked them and trusted their technical abilities to make product that will give me an edge," said Sadlowski, who hails from Western Canada. "In particular I'm excited about the technology behind the Speedline driver. In my business, it's all about distance and I am convinced that the R&D team at Adams Golf combined with the aerodynamic technology of the Speedline driver will give me an advantage in long drive competition going forward."

Built differently than most of his counterparts in long drive competition, Sadlowski stands at 5-foot 11-inches tall and weighs just 165 pounds. The key to his success is the incredible clubhead speed generated by his double-lever swing, developed in part by his many years as a junior hockey star in Canada. He won two RE/MAX World Long Drive Junior Championships in 2005 and 2006 and holds two different distance records from that time period of 437 and 420 yards. At last year's RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship, Sadlowski posted the longest drive ever in a finals round of 418 yards.

"Jamie is an exceptional athlete and a fine young man and we're very happy that he's representing our brand and playing our new products," said Chip Brewer, president and CEO of Adams Golf. "We're obviously fond of hybrid clubs at Adams and when Jamie hit a ball out of the back of a driving range, some 330 yards with a hybrid no less, we knew this could be an interesting fit. He'll be a real asset for us, both as a brand ambassador and a consultant on future driver development and design."

Sadlowski headlines the seven member long drive team for Adams Golf.

that kid has some serious power... Adams making some moves huh?

Back