Autumn on the golf course

NorthVanMike

Reaction score
Handicap
the Miz and i went on our saturday round today and i took a few pics.kinda expected to see a big patch of pumpkins...:pumpkin: :D

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

and the gear i used to get a tidy(for me) round of 84..:banana:

Image6.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics. Leaves changing....We dont really have that down in FL.

Beautiful shots NVM, the only thing is that soon all those pretty colors will fall from the trees and you'll have to find your ball under the leves! Nice round too, by the way.

Our leaves have just started changing here.

I must be blind because I STILL don't see it!

What do you use it for, to shoot some birdies? LMAO

What course NVM?

Man that is B-E-A-UTIFUL.

When I look out side I see snow, snow, and more snow. And when I go outside, I freeze right when I step outside. Today it was 20* and a 25MPH wind, BRRRR...

Hey NVM, what kind of cart is that? I really like the scorecard feature on that cart.

Hey NVM, what kind of cart is that? I really like the scorecard feature on that cart.

i'm a walking Bagboy commercial. cart is Bagboy C-550, Bagboy umbrella holder, Bagboy insultated cooler thingee hanging off the back there, and i just got a Bagboy rain canopy here:

Image7.jpg

Haha, look at my bag, I'm a walking Titleist commercial.

Hooray for walking commercials :banana:

That banana is becoming my favorite smiley :banana:

Haha, look at my bag, I'm a walking Titleist commercial.

Hooray for walking commercials :banana:

That banana is becoming my favorite smiley :banana:

Nothing wrong with Titleist 907golfer12. They hit as smooth as a ... um ... a new banana!!!

Beautiful course NVM. I have to curse the tyranny of distance. I'd love to have a round there with you.

Gorgeous course, and I noticed the revolver right away!

Back