907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm personally an ECHL fan over NHL, but that's because Alaska has an ECHL team.

Does anyone else live in an ECHL city? If so what team?

Me, I'm a season ticket holder for the Alaska Aces.

2005 Kelly Cup Champions!!!!

I follow the NHL rather closely, and no where on the universe is there a bigger, more loyal Calgary Flames fan then me :talktohand:

I follow the NHL rather closely, and no where on the universe is there a bigger, more loyal Calgary Flames fan then me :talktohand:

Calgary?!?!?! :at-wits-end: You've got to be kidding me?!?!?! :bad::bad::bad:

What have they done in the past few years?! Nothing!

Let's go Stars!!!!

(breath, breath, okay I'm done being an :alien:)

I am a pretty massive NHL fan... picked up the center ice package for the first time this season and I am loving it. It's actually hard deciding what games to watch!

Calgary?!?!?! :at-wits-end: You've got to be kidding me?!?!?! :bad::bad::bad:

What have they done in the past few years?! Nothing!

Let's go Stars!!!!

(breath, breath, okay I'm done being an :alien:)

A true loyal fan sticks by their team through the good and bad times....not just jump on the band wagon when they win.......those that do that are what I would consider not to be a loyal fan. I think this would apply to a lot of cases, not just hockey.

A true loyal fan sticks by their team through the good and bad times....not just jump on the band wagon when they win.......those that do that are what I would consider not to be a loyal fan. I think this would apply to a lot of cases, not just hockey.

That is absolutely true!

That being said, I was a big fan of the *North*Stars when I was little. They will always be that to me, lol! Go Wild! (Maybe this year they'll actually do something!)

That is absolutely true!

That being said, I was a big fan of the *North*Stars when I was little. They will always be that to me, lol! Go Wild! (Maybe this year they'll actually do something!)

then you should be a Dallas fan. North Stars are the Dallas Stars.

the Wild, completely new team.

then you should be a Dallas fan. North Stars are the Dallas Stars.

I know this, hence the asterisks. But they moved and collapsed the Met when I was only nine, so even though I grew up with them, we were all ready for hockey to return to the State of Hockey. (That was the slogan, at least. The fans felt really ripped off and bitter at Dallas and all the people in charge.)

the Wild, completely new team.

True. But I watched them since year one. Not a lot of people can say that about their team.

I was born and raised in Boston and while I watch most of the bruins games I follow every Habs game. I love the way Montreal plays and I try not to get caught up in the "you're from Boston you obviously have to root for the B's" stuff

I like to go to games, but can't really get into watching hockey on TV. I make a couple of Stars games a year. I was there to see Brunnstrom make his hat trick at the beginning of this season (that was AWESOME!!!)

I used to go watch the Fort Worth Fire (minor league) back when they were still around. I could get a good seat, and plenty of beer for $20, then walk downtown for a few more pints and a cigar. Times were good.

I know that, but how could you choose them in the first place? I'm not saying you should change, just that you made a bad choice in the first place :angel:

I know that, but how could you choose them in the first place? I'm not saying you should change, just that you made a bad choice in the first place :angel:

I lived in Calgary for many years. I have never seen a city like this. They are so supportive of their team. Have you ever seen a pic of the "Red Mile"? Google it.

Now that I live in BC anyone I know that watches a game the Flames play say they can't believe all the "red" in the crowd. I have even got some locals supporting them now....

Did I happen to mention they won their last 5 games!!

I gotta stick with my Canucks, I think they're gonna be better than people think this season...

Im a Blue Jackets and Lightning fan... too bad the new ownership has completely wrecked the Lightning.

Won the Stanley Cup and then the lockout. It killed us.

I'm a Rangers fan mainly. But also a Dallas and San Jose fan.

JB and Tin Cup, I haven't followed the Lightening at all this year, how is Matt Carle (Alaskan) doing this year? I was bummed when the Sharks traded him, but it's business I guess.

And no one else knows ECHL? Come on they are a fairly big league, with teams all over the country.

Alaska Aces West Division leaders! :clapp:

Back