Mizuno MP 59 Irons

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Well as some may know I am a Mizuno fan this year. I hope to one much longer but given my past.....well depends on what comes out next year. hehe. Today I hit what I considered the best club I have ever swung.

The new Mizuno MP 59 6 iron. I had taken my JPX 800 pro 6 iron to E Watts just to hit a few balls. After about 20 mins 8 strolled.over the Mizuno display and say the 59s. Man they sure are sexy to me. I grabbed a 6 iron and went back to hit balls and was amazed at the feel of the entire club.

Not the sound this time. But the way the club actually felt. I liked the weight from the back swing to follow thru I could tell exactly where the clud head was. On the down swing the . weight brought the club head back to center almost magically. I put the club back and.walked around the store and soon went back and grabbed the club again for more hitting.

I probably hit 20 shots and only remember 1 going totally wacky. The rest were 150 to 155. compare to my other Mizunos I was about 5 - 7 yards shorter. Going back tomorrow to see if today was a fluke. Part of me hopes.it was because I will be bugging to get them if not. Already tried to work.a.deal at.store.

TapAhoy!

Back