_522778_i0.jpg

Nice call! They still have the strawberry out by you? I haven't seen one in years.

Zero for me

Christ... I do not think I can pick just one.

1. Skor
2. Almond Joy
3. Snickers
4. Take 5
5. 100 grand

Mr. Goodbar

with snickers and Hershey cookies n cream getting honorable mention

Reeses Fast Break followed ever so closely by Snickers. Twix and Crunch closely behind.

Kit Kats all day. I do like Twix on occasion as well.

Snickers Dark

do canadian candy bars count? if so, then wunderbar by cadbury. it was a revelation to me when i visited nova scotia a few years back.

Didn't see it so I'm throwing out O'Henry.

I haven't met one I didn't like. But my favorite is Snickers

I haven't met one I didn't like. But my favorite is Snickers
I have, they're called Mounds and Almond Joy. Ewwwww coconut

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm about to enjoy some cold butterfingers as a mid morning treat! I love halloween!!!

Take 5 are my favorite.

I bought one of these as I left Cracker Barrel the other day. Haven't had them in decades but it was sooooo good. Peanuts, raisins, and milk chocolate. Simple and good.
nestle-chunky-132459-im21.jpg

do canadian candy bars count? if so, then wunderbar by cadbury. it was a revelation to me when i visited nova scotia a few years back.

Wunderbar is at the top of my list!

Crispy Crunch and Oh Henry get honourable mentions.

I'm not sure if any of those are sold in the USA. When I'm visiting, I'll usually go with Snickers.

No love for Baby Ruth's? Its the obvious choice here.

Wunderbar is at the top of my list!

Crispy Crunch and Oh Henry get honourable mentions.

I'm not sure if any of those are sold in the USA. When I'm visiting, I'll usually go with Snickers.

Oh Henry does exist here, never heard of Crispy Crunch though.

Before I discovered Wunderbar, it would've been a 3-way tie for me between Snickers, Whatchamacallit, and Nutrageous.

Back