Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

What time frame are you guys looking at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

What time frame are you guys looking at?

We can probably get off around 9:30. My course doesn't have tee times and not packed. 3 hr rounds are the norm

We can probably get off around 9:30. My course doesn't have tee times and not packed. 3 hr rounds are the norm

What time will you be there so we don't show up and get thrown out.

Put in for a vacation day today hopefully I get it. I also have to check my fun account to make sure I can cover the green, it is about 2 times as much as I am used to paying haha.

Put in for a vacation day today hopefully I get it. I also have to check my fun account to make sure I can cover the green, it is about 2 times as much as I am used to paying haha.
You make the day off happen...it is more than we like to pay as well but have to break in the fancy new place right.

You make the day off happen...it is more than we like to pay as well but have to break in the fancy new place right.

Think I'll go full Al Czervik Thursday.

Dammit! I am a no go for this week. Turns out company policy it I need 7 days notice. So I would have hade to put in for it no later then COB last thursday. I will join you fellas some time soon. Sucks too, I wanted to play the fancy course!

Dammit! I am a no go for this week. Turns out company policy it I need 7 days notice. So I would have hade to put in for it no later then COB last thursday. I will join you fellas some time soon. Sucks too, I wanted to play the fancy course!

Next time. You are always welcome

As long as you guys keep posting I will keep trying till it happens. Never played with THPers before. I hear it's the cats meow.

Snuck in the service entrance...out of place I am...#notgoodenoughforprivate

How did it go today fellas? I'm very jelous! I do get to play tomorrow, just not at a fancy course. Next time let's do a Friday so I can join haha

How did it go today fellas? I'm very jelous! I do get to play tomorrow, just not at a fancy course. Next time let's do a Friday so I can join haha

Golf wasn't high caliber but it was excellent time!

Anyone want to play Indian Peaks at 11am this wed (7)? Me and milehighgolfer are in, please reply asap and i will lock up the 4 some, just don't want to lock it up until i have confirmed 4 some, since they require 24 hr cancel or they charge.

Crap nvm.. I have lasik post op at noon :(

Anyone want to play Indian Peaks at 11am this wed (7)? Me and milehighgolfer are in, please reply asap and i will lock up the 4 some, just don't want to lock it up until i have confirmed 4 some, since they require 24 hr cancel or they charge.
Will be out of state unfortunately.

4th needed on this friday at 10:20 at Heritage Eagle Bend.

Kang, Doug, and me so far.

4th needed on this friday at 10:20 at Heritage Eagle Bend.

Kang, Doug, and me so far.
Where abouts will is that place? Out on the course no so I can spend the time to Google. However THP checks while waiting on the group in front of us is acceptable. Haha

Where abouts will is that place? Out on the course no so I can spend the time to Google. However THP checks while waiting on the group in front of us is acceptable. Haha

Just east of Parker. Closest Denver course from you just off 470 and Gartrel.

Cool thanks for the info J4U. Maybe I can catch you guys up there sometime.

Anyone up for a round on Tuesday? I'll be staying around Coors Field so I'd like to stay west of the city.

Back