The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Weight sent, Want to drop 20lb in this contest. Team 4 name suggestion: Jane Fonda on VHS

What if your Grandaddy stuff doesnt fit anymore? haha thats my biggest concern

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The shirts were already a little too big. But at least I'll always have them to look at

My weight is in. About where I expected to be at the start. My goal is to be down 15-20 lbs by April 4th.

Weigh in is done. Well that was a big number

Damn number higher than I thought, thats ok just more motivation now.

First weigh-in submitted. Definitely gonna have to do some work...like walking.

And all of Team 6 has sent in their weights, first team to do so :)

Weight sent in goal is to lose 9lbs

6" veggie sub for lunch on my day off, heading for a workout soon! Let's do this Team #1!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And all of Team 6 has sent in their weights, first team to do so :)
I'm in Vermont today (don't ask), but I'll be home later and will send my weight in then.

Need about 8 more weights

And VMAN go ahead and send me yours, you can take the open spot

Team #5 now also includes Vman...so we have an even 42!

My goals is to lose about 25 lbs during this Biggest Loser. If I'm going to set a goal it might as well be a lofty one!

Sent ... my goal is 10lbs, with a stretch goal of 14 lbs

Honestly I was heavier than I thought I would be ... seems like just 2 weeks ago I was at my target weight ... heading to the gym in a few hours, got some work to do!

Team 6. Cardio starts now

Salad for lunch. Quick workout and my wife goes...Wasabi for dinner??? Really...I'm looking at the sushi and vegetable menu.

Team 6. Cardio starts now

Going to look the same 30 mins from now? Lol just kidding buddy!

Weigh in today was lowest I've weighed in at least 5 years. Going to tough but I've plateaued so this challenge should be good for me.

Went to the gym at lunch today, but maybe better yet I have not had a Dr Pepper today. Kicking my 12+ a day Dr Pepper habit is going to be rough. Today hasn't been a miserable as I thought so that is a positive. Team 6 aka "The Slobs" is going to do work in this thing

Went to the gym at lunch today, but maybe better yet I have not had a Dr Pepper today. Kicking my 12+ a day Dr Pepper habit is going to be rough. Today hasn't been a miserable as I thought so that is a positive. Team 6 aka "The Slobs" is going to do work in this thing
Way to go man...im a pop guy too which makes this tough but we will manage

Way to go man...im a pop guy too which makes this tough but we will manage

I am a Lo Carb Monster guy ... I have got to let my self down easy ... so I only had 1 today.

Back