TaylorMade M1 Rescue Preview

I like the cut of your jib!

I think I could enjoy trying one of these puppies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I could enjoy trying one of these puppies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You and me both sir. I'm hoping they'll be great!

Good shape, has an Adams look to it with that toe. I didn't think they would have the same crown material, but I am kind of surprised for this to be just plain black.
I noticed that box toe Adams signature look that is in all of their easy to hit hybos. Love the look personally and more importantly I love how they perform.

Got fitted into a pair of these at Modern Golf with Accra CS1 shaft, and I think it may just be the hybrid that finally upstages the J40. Great launch and feel, with a very similar look to recent Adams offerings. I gained about 10 yards vs my J40's - pretty impressive! Definitely not sold yet but I like them a lot.

Got fitted into a pair of these at Modern Golf with Accra CS1 shaft, and I think it may just be the hybrid that finally upstages the J40. Great launch and feel, with a very similar look to recent Adams offerings. I gained about 10 yards vs my J40's - pretty impressive! Definitely not sold yet but I like them a lot.

Just pull the trigger. You have earned it.

Just pull the trigger. You have earned it.
Haha we'll see. Gotta see what I can do as far as pricing

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I actually hit one of these at DSG the other day.

***DISCLAIMER******
I'm a terrible golfer and have all kinds of issues, and I was hitting the stock demo setup

The 19* (I think it was marked as a 3 hy) I hit was in comparison to an older Callaway X2 hot, also at 19*. The M2 was nice to hit, I didn't notice anything remarkable about the sound, but the feel on the good shots was nice, and ball flight was ok. (Only hit it on a sim) Spin was higher on the M2 than the X2 Hot. I actually got better results with the X2 personally. Distance was about the same, for me the price difference between the two had me leaning toward the older Callaway club.

The M2 looked really nice, and was nice to hit, and I think with an actual fitting I could get pretty decent results, but stock was not the answer in my case. This was not a full fitting by any means, the only reason I hit the club was because the guy at DSG handed it to me and said "Try this" I was pretty impressed with the club, it looks very nice, I didn't see anything at address that distracted me, or that I didn't like. I'm pretty easy going about the looks of my clubs tho, so YMMV.

If you're in the market for a new Hybrid, this is certainly worth looking at.

(Lefty's in the Raleigh Triangle, the DSG in Knightdale has M2 demos for us. DSG off 64, not sure about the big one at the mall over there)

Got my M1 Rescue last week it is very similar in shape and feel to my Adams LSP After one range session i am pleased with the results so far it is a bomber especially with the Hzrdus 85g in it

Back