How are my legacy boys doing?
Data service in BFE Iowa is spotty at best. Legacy wins 3 and 2. I still maintain that I should have gotten about 7 more strokes, but it was a fun round and very much needed to get me out of a bit of a funk that I've been in.

Heritage strikes again

Great time thanks again Tho gang. Now for the 6 hour ride home

Iowa wins! There was never a doubt.
Sorry, i just happened to drop kick your chicken in the hotel parking lot. Wedge is holding it.
Data service in BFE Iowa is spotty at best. Legacy wins 3 and 2. I still maintain that I should have gotten about 7 more strokes, but it was a fun round and very much needed to get me out of a bit of a funk that I've been in.
Now you know how I felt giving a stroke starting at the first hole of True Blue. BTW, I think I remember your sand - bagging butt par-ing the first hole?
Heritage strikes again
It wasn't pretty, but it was good enough.

Sorry, i just happened to drop kick your chicken in the hotel parking lot. Wedge is holding it.

Now you know how I felt giving a stroke starting at the first hole of True Blue. BTW, I think I remember your sand - bagging butt par-ing the first hole?

It wasn't pretty, but it was good enough.
Yeah, I'm good for a par here and there, with a lot of triples in between.

Just waved bye to bulldog going down the interstate. See you next year, Iowa. Team other will be winning the golden pigs.

Jethros bbq for the win.

~Rock

Had an awesome time. See everybody next year hopefully. Had a killer time with rogt as my buggy partner. Glad to see MSH is still the comic relief. I was out bearded by Craig though. I will have to work on that

Had an awesome time. See everybody next year hopefully. Had a killer time with rogt as my buggy partner. Glad to see MSH is still the comic relief. I was out bearded by Craig though. I will have to work on that

Yes definitely quality time had an awesome weekend for my first event! The food Saturday night was incredible thanks Everybody was friendly great to be around, Tony , Josh , Sean , Derek , Craig Bulldog on sat some great golf I learned some new terms from Bulldog and MSH ,Like complementary triple bogey, Mulligan Par and others LOL. MSH Craig and QUAIL fantastic time today lots of laughs. QUAIL. I will buggy up any time just easy on the bumps lol. How about that 40. JK. Hope to make other events and definitely next years Iowa defend the chicken bring on the golden pig or something

Just got home, made great time. Might go play another 18 now. It was a pleasure to meet and play with you guys. Iowa is definitely on the list for next year.

Home safe. Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. I truly enjoyed meeting many new people and hanging out with some good friends. The round at Honey Creek was about 1000 times better than last year, mostly because I wasn't frozen, but partially because of the 3 great guys I got to experience it with. I think #King vs #Legacy needs a rematch when I'm not a legit 20 handicap, but I know how these title shots go.

Easily the 2 highlights of the weekend, and in this order: the food on Saturday night, and testing the brakes on the golf cart on 14 at Honey Creek.

Already looking forward to next year. Iowa has to bring the golden pigs, and we're getting a better scoring system.

Just heard cart story I think the Prince is still laughing. As far as being home glad your safe we have 2 1/2 more hours to go

Just got home as well, had a great time this weekend with everybody I played with. The food was flat out amazing. Definitely looking forward to playing with you guys again soon.

Iowa may have gone home with the golden chickens but I took a golden bird from Iowa for myself...that I pulled from the grill of my car when I washed my car a few minutes ago. Poor little guy didn't have a chance.

I learned some new terms from Bulldog and MSH ,Like complementary triple bogey, Mulligan Par and others LOL. MSH Craig and QUAIL fantastic time today lots of laughs. QUAIL. I will buggy up any time just easy on the bumps lol. How about that 40. JK.

Don't forget "sidewards"

...and that bump came out of nowhere. At least you couldn't hear me skidding down hole number 14 for 30 solid seconds! HA!

Picking on a senile old fat man will give you bad dreams son lmfao

Yes we are still driving lol

Don't forget "sidewards"

...and that bump came out of nowhere. At least you couldn't hear me skidding down hole number 14 for 30 solid seconds! HA!
That was an epic skid, wasn't it?

Got home around 7 ~7:10
Good times. Enjoyed see everybody. Can't wait to do it again. But I'm tired

This guy just got in safe and sound thanks everyone for a great weekend!

Sorry I had to miss this year, can't wait for next year so Minnesota can bring home the golden animal.

Sorry I had to miss this year, can't wait for next year so Minnesota can bring home the golden animal.

Iowa better make it a pig and they should bronze it. You can see where this is going.

Iowa better make it a pig and they should bronze it. You can see where this is going.
How do I un-thank these?

I expect to see both of you next year.

Neb was just getting the tires warmed up to provide better traction.

~Rock

Back