Wilson Staff Contacts THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wilson Staff has contacted us to have us do some reviews for them. They sent over these photos. As well as copy and said stuff is on the way. The hybrids should not be hard to review based on the fact that they are in my bag right now. The irons are supposedly really nice. Here are a couple of pics they sent over.

Fybrid_Spiral.jpg

Ci7_Fan-1.jpg

Those are the irons I play. They are sweet.

• Admin
That is good to hear. Looks alone they look quite nice.

I've hit the Ci7's a few times (my buddy's thinking of getting some, so we've gone at lunch to demo them)

They're a really decent iron. For an off-the-rack that I was hitting, they felt pretty good. I've only hit them indoors. I'd like to hear how they do on the range, and out on the course.

Wilson Staff irons keep receiving good reviews in recent years. It's nice to see them re-emerging as a top brand.

I was on the course yesterday & my Wilson Staff 3 wood & 3 hybrid were working great. The Pro Force V2 shaft combines real well with them. It would have to be an exceptional wood/hybrid for me to give up these little beauties!!!

The fact that the V2 is a stock option for the club means I would definitely be willing to demo it.

Sounds good...

I hit them, Callaway and Taylormade and Wilson just felt better to me. They've been great.

• Admin
Shanks,
Same boat for me. Curious how I will like the Nickents in comparison. But the Fy's are amazing right now.

I'm glad you are going t review some Wilson Staff stuff. They have a set of player's irons that are just beautiful.

Fi5.gif

The new blades come out early next year and we will have them covered.

Wilson Staff has contacted us to have us do some reviews for them.

That must feel awesome! Congrats on your success, Josh. :victory:

Harrington's success lately must really be helping the WS fortunes. i see he resigned with them too, 3 years-$10,000,000. i almost bought the Ci7's myself, but when i tried them out they were quite heavy looking on the top line. i never got to hitting them, which i'll probably regret.

Harrington's success lately must really be helping the WS fortunes. i see he resigned with them too, 3 years-$10,000,000. i almost bought the Ci7's myself, but when i tried them out they were quite heavy looking on the top line. i never got to hitting them, which i'll probably regret.

3 years/ $10 million:golf:
That is amazing

That must feel awesome! Congrats on your success, Josh. :victory:

THP's success is entirely the result of the members here. Without you guys, I assure you, Wilson Staff would not be calling us.

3 years/ $10 million:golf:
That is amazing

Now compare that to Eldrick Woods and think of amazing.:confused2:

THP's success is entirely the result of the members here. Without you guys, I assure you, Wilson Staff would not be calling us.

So, you'll remember that when we're a wee bit off topic with delightful banter, right? :angel: (Hehe, just Joshing ya.)

Of course not, I am a dictator remember.

Of course not, I am a dictator remember.

I could've sworn I read somewhere that you're not.

Where was that?

:go-away: Gees. That's a head-scratcher.

Back