Eyeline Golf Putting Mirror Review

Anyone still using this or something similar, with the cold I'm wondering if this would be a nice addition to the off season practice schedule for basement putting.
I have been using one in my apartment. Trying to keep the putting stroke going as much as possible for the Kickoff Classic and the Eyeline has been great to makong sure I am keeping a consistent stroke.

One of the best putting practice tools out there.

I have tje 21" SKLZ putting mirror ans it seems to follow the same logic. Mirror to help with body alignment, lines to help with putting stroke, and the small gate at the end for a straight follow through.

Anyone still using this or something similar, with the cold I'm wondering if this would be a nice addition to the off season practice schedule for basement putting.

I did end up picking one up and use it all the time tome make sure my set-up and posture are correct.

Will be including this in my practice putting routines along with the putting professor

Will be including this in my practice putting routines along with the putting professor

Putting professor?! I had no idea they existed but I need this in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got one you can borrow if you want to try it out for the winter.

Putting professor?! I had no idea they existed but I need this in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shop around. Eyeline has one as well. With eyeline you probably want the 70* rail. I bought putting professor because I found a good deal and it was adjustable otherwise the eyeline one woukd have been the purchase

I just got the Eye Line putting alignment mirror travel version. I used it a few times in the house & just got back from the putting green. One, I have learned that my eyes are consistently on the outside of the ball. I put left hand low so I don't know that is why my eyes are positioned there or not. I'm not big into golf aids, but this one does work. It helps with consistently seeing where my eyes and shoulders are located. You can see how your putter face is aligned and you can also put down tees to practice putting through a gate.

Great putting aid in my opinion.

I used one of these this weekend. And the difference in my putting between two different days was very encouraging. Sunday I could sink a putt. Monday I was draining them pretty regularly.

My body position was so poor before I looked into the mirror. At first all I could see was the top of my head. I was way back on my heels and out of position. After about an hour or so of carpet rolling balls in the hotel. It's certainly had an effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I used one of these this weekend. And the difference in my putting between two different days was very encouraging. Sunday I could sink a putt. Monday I was draining them pretty regularly.

My body position was so poor before I looked into the mirror. At first all I could see was the top of my head. I was way back on my heels and out of position. After about an hour or so of carpet rolling balls in the hotel. It's certainly had an effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is a great tool. I need to get back to using it more often.

I normally avoid training aids and things cause I've come the believe most are a bit to gimmicky. But this thing shocked me how good it had me rolling the ball. Perfect roll damn near every time.

I've see this from afar for quite awhile but never used it. I was up in Charlottesville, VA last week at my home club helping a young college player with the ins and outs of a local course that I've played for several decades. He was prepping for a regional amateur event at the course which has a strong contingent of Division 1 college players from around the Mid-Atlantic.

Long story short, when I was on the putting green at least 5 of these guys had an eyeline out using it. I worked with it some and like everyone else here has said, I was amazed at how far off the ball I was in all alignments. Going to pick one up and start using it regularly.

Back