Big Bertha irons vs srixon z355

Both great irons, and both very different to me. The 355 are going to give you less help and have a much, much smaller profile than the Bertha. But, they're still going to launch the ball up and provide a good amount of help for their size. The V sole in the Srixons is something special, but when it comes to point and shoot if the footprint of the Bertha doesn't bother you they're going to give you a bit more help.

They are really different.
The Big Bertha are more of a hollow body design that in some ways will mimic a hybrid.
The Z-355 are more of a traditional forgiving cavity back that uses perimeter weighting and sole design to assist in forgiveness.

I like both sets, but for very different reasons.

I would say a better comparision would be the XR OS to the 355 or 155

Thanks for the replies. I'm really wanting some better irons. I've been playing with old out dated Fila 928s I've had for over 15 years. I just recently started playing again and I'm looking more torwads game improved irons and it sounds like the big Bertha's would be better of the two for my situations. I found a set at local shop tomorrow I'm going to go check out. I'm open to any other suggestions also.

Back