How Often Do You Think About Golf?

Johneli

Reaction score
Handicap
All day long and into my sleep. I must think of my swing progress or practice "air swings" 25 times a day and it doesn't stop there. Before falling asleep most nights I tee it up (in that state right before sleep) on the muni course I played as a kid. That course is the ONLY one I dream about. I usually get through about four holes before I fall asleep, which is not a whole lot different than a real life round.

How bout you? Do you think about golf as much as I do?

I think about golf a lot. When I can't sleep right away, I replay the last time I played golf in my head, and I'm usually asleep by the 5th hole.

all day...esp. when it comes to "what club can I update or replace" and "what color shirt do I still need?" for the wardrobe

I'll think about golf more so after a particularly good or bad round. Otherwise its usually confined to the day (and restless night) before a round of golf. Its funny that even though I've been playing for so long, I still get excited the night before a round of golf - even a normal casual round.

I'll think about golf more so after a particularly good or bad round. Otherwise its usually confined to the day (and restless night) before a round of golf. Its funny that even though I've been playing for so long, I still get excited the night before a round of golf - even a normal casual round.

I've been playing a long time as well, but not steadily and I STILL get very excited when I'm headed for the course. I loved golf from the very first moment I realized it existed.

I never think about golf....ever!

More than I should.

Every day, but I don't sleep on it.........

Much more often than I will admit to either my wife or my boss...

Much more often than I will admit to either my wife or my boss...

I usually don't admit to my wife that I'm thinking about golf when she asks me what I'm thinking, BUT it's a dead giveaway when I walk right outside onto the deck (where I keep and old driver) and begin taking practice swings. She thinks I'm obsessed.....and I KNOW I am. (wonders in they have a "golf intervention program?")

Usually a bad round will make me grumpy all day because I can't stop thinking about what I did wrong. I'm usually thinking about it 12/7

Usually when i am playing

Back