New 2012 Maxfli U-Series Golf Balls

I have a coupon to Dick's for a free sample pack of these (1 sleeve U2, 1 sleeve U3, 1 sleeve each kind of U4). I definately am going to try to get down there so I can try these out. I'm expecially interested in the U4 balls.

Where did you get those?

Let me know what you think of the U4x compared to other premium golf balls.

Let me know what you think of the U4x compared to other premium golf balls.

I definately will. I'm looking forward to trying them since they're cheaper than other premium balls.

I wish TM kept around the TP Red LDP. That was such a good ball :/

I miss that ball so much. Every now and them I stumble across them at Walmart. Lol

played two more rounds with the U2 and can't seem to find anything better + cheaper. Wilson Duo is pretty close but I think the super compression might be a bit much. (30-40 compression)

I miss that ball so much. Every now and them I stumble across them at Walmart. Lol

saw about 5 boxes of them at the Wal-mart in Towson last Saturday...

saw about 5 boxes of them at the Wal-mart in Towson last Saturday...
I was at the Walmart in falston and saw about 3 boxes on clearence. a great ball sold for 12/box is such a steal. lol

I wish TM kept around the TP Red LDP. That was such a good ball :/

I've played this ball for the past 6 seasons and have 17 left after trading a couple dozen for a softball bat. I'm anxious to try another ball in the $20-$30 range and the Maxfli's interest me.

I played a few rounds with the U4 and liked it a lot. It was going to be my ball of choice this season,until I tried the FG Tour. The only reason I switched to the Wilson is price point. My son is starting to play a ton of golf and he frequents my locker at the club to reload, so my wallet is appreciating the $15 FG Tour blems.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

The Buy One - Get One deal on all of the U Series balls at Dick's has me thinking a lot about checking these out. Anyone have any experience with the U3? Seems like that would be the best comparison to the e6 I've been ejoying so much?

The Buy One - Get One deal on all of the U Series balls at Dick's has me thinking a lot about checking these out. Anyone have any experience with the U3? Seems like that would be the best comparison to the e6 I've been ejoying so much?

Forgot the name but revolution or U2 would be closer to a E6. U3 is more in line with E5,RX or the NXT Tour,

I ordered a couple dozen U4X since I'm down to 1 dozen TP reds. My game isn't quite there and my wallet will appreciate $17.50 per dozen.

I wanted to like the u3 but didn't. I would go U2 over U3. With the discount thinking of picking up some U4x myself.

Back