Michael

Reaction score
Handicap
I was at a PGA Superstore a few days ago and was told Skycaddie is going to release a new model this year. Has anyone heard any details?

I found this. I don't know how this differs from the 2009 model as I don't have one.

http://www.nextigo.com/p-3-skycaddie-sg5-gps-bundle-pack.aspx?gclid=COmUgabt9Z4CFSgVagodb1L1_g

Product Description
The new 2010 SkyCaddie SG5 unit is now just $295.0000 and comes standard with SG5 GPS Rangefinder Unit, Car Charger, Travel Case, and Screen Protectors

Product Features
The brand new SkyCaddie SG5 is one of the most popular GPS devices on the market. The SG5 is for golfers who want a SkyCaddie with advanced features, a large color display and a long-lasting rechargeable battery. The SG5 includes SkyGolf’s patented IntelliGreen® technology, enabling golfers to measure the full depth and shape of the green from any angle of approach and shows distances for all targets and hazards on any of SkyGolf’s many thousands of professionally mapped courses. Its vibrant color display features automatic backlighting to ensure easy readability indoors and outdoors. SkyGolf’s advanced GPS technology is integrated with the very best Swiss engineering to provide unmatched reliability.

• Rugged, water-resistant case
  • Easy to use, one-handed operation.
  • Patented IntelliGreen technology
  • Brilliant, outdoor-readable color display with automatic backlight
  • Drop-in lithium-rechargeable battery LED battery charging indicator
  • User-selectable color themes

They have told us repeatedly that they are coming out with another unit this year. So I would guess they will launch it at the PGA Show in January.

Back