Best Laser Range Finders

any NIKON coolshot users ? any feedback ? looking at the 20 rangefinder very cheap but nikon have good rep for most of there products $149 or £199 pounds here ouch luckily I've got a friend visiting the states in Jan 2016 to collect me one.

I guess a must over GPS phone based rangefinders ? fed up waiting for it to search an accurate number

I did a review of the Coolshot 40...
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?69317-Nikon-Coolshot-40-Review

Has anyone here used a Nikon 8397 Aculon Laser Rangefinder? I know it's not golf specific.. but.. I asked for gift cards to Golf Galaxy for Christmas so I could buy a rangefinder for next year. Turns out, my best friend bought this rangefinder for me for Christmas. Reviews on Amazon for golf seem mixed... I REALLY don't want to tell her to return it, and not sure I'll have the heart to do so. So I might just suck it up.

This is why I ask for gift cards.. Really hope this turns out to be decent.

Has anyone here used a Nikon 8397 Aculon Laser Rangefinder? I know it's not golf specific.. but.. I asked for gift cards to Golf Galaxy for Christmas so I could buy a rangefinder for next year. Turns out, my best friend bought this rangefinder for me for Christmas. Reviews on Amazon for golf seem mixed... I REALLY don't want to tell her to return it, and not sure I'll have the heart to do so. So I might just suck it up.

This is why I ask for gift cards.. Really hope this turns out to be decent.

Correction.. the actual model is Aculon AL11 from Nikon.. Someone please tell me it will work great.... :bulgy-eyes:

Anyone? It looks to be the non-golf version of the Nikon Coolshot 20. If I have to I'll try to sell it on eBay or Craigslist.

Sorry I missed this Will. I have tried a non-golf Nikon before and did not have the best results picking up the pins from longer than about 160 yards. Others might have better success, but the non-golf models gave me trouble with Bushnell too.

Back