NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holtby 41 saves... Caps are Ballin

Like Clint Eastwood said "Deserve has nothing to do with it." Oil beat Bruins, thanks to Talbot who stopped 47 of 49.

6 strait for the Oil, without McDavid. First time since back in the last century (1993) we had a streak like this going. Gonna be tough to get through the road trip at 500 with NYR tomorrow, the Hawks Thursday, and the Avs Saturday.

Damn Wake I owe you an Avi...

Check your in box buddy... ?

Like Clint Eastwood said "Deserve has nothing to do with it." Oil beat Bruins, thanks to Talbot who stopped 47 of 49.

6 strait for the Oil, without McDavid. First time since back in the last century (1993) we had a streak like this going. Gonna be tough to get through the road trip at 500 with NYR tomorrow, the Hawks Thursday, and the Avs Saturday.

And at the same time the Flames are winning a bunch at home but they need to do it in regulation.

Man I love this avi.

Aren't you done today Scrap? It has been so long I have lost track... ?

Sabres with the 2-1 win. I'll take that over Mrazek fantasy points any day.

Aren't you done today Scrap? It has been so long I have lost track... ��

I was done on Saturday but I love this thing.

Sabres with the 2-1 win. I'll take that over Mrazek fantasy points any day.

You should have traded him when you had the chance. Just sayin.:alien:

The sad thing is he's my best goalie, couldn't afford to.

I think I offered Hall. If you accepted I would be kicking myself in a$$ right about now.

I think I offered Hall. If you accepted I would be kicking myself in a$$ right about now.
Lol! You never offered Hall. I wouldn't have passed on that. I think I tried to get him and Giroux though :) McDavid was the last offer...was tempting.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lol! You never offered Hall. I wouldn't have passed on that. I think I tried to get him and Giroux though :) McDavid was the last offer...was tempting.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Oh Hall was offered for Halak, do you want Vorachek now?

Oh Hall was offered for Halak, do you want Vorachek now?

Nah, not a fan. I'd take McDavid before him but I still don't need centers.

Hawks vs Avs on NBCSN... Last time I saw the Avs play was against the Caps and we all know how that turned out

Hawks vs Avs on NBCSN... Last time I saw the Avs play was against the Caps and we all know how that turned out

Don't remind me. Avs will pull out the upset and I'll love it.

Flames vs Preds on now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back