What was your lowest 18-hole round of the Year?

I shot a new PB of 87 this year. Hovered mid 90's most of the year and had a couple of my worst rounds in there too sadly. Looking forward to a new PB and breaking 90 a lot more next year.

I shot a new PB of 87 this year. Hovered mid 90's most of the year and had a couple of my worst rounds in there too sadly. Looking forward to a new PB and breaking 90 a lot more next year.

Watch out True Blue and Caledonia, if this guy gets in. Your swing has progressed really significantly just since I met you 5 months ago.

78 (+6) at Mountain View Golf Course in West Jordan, UT, a new PB and still holding as my PB. Pretty easy course, but everything was working that day, so I doubt it would have been much higher on a harder course. Funnily enough, it was also my first round of the season this year (2013)! Hoping for similar luck in my first 2014 round!!

I enjoy playing there from time to time when I am looking for a low number. Pretty hard to get in trouble there off the tee, which can kill my score on my home course.

I 79'd a few times at hacker courses.

Best rounds weren't my lowest. I had some 40's, 41's and a 39 in the company of either THP'rs or other people that I was more proud of, just because it showed me a glimmer of hope for the future.

I enjoy playing there from time to time when I am looking for a low number. Pretty hard to get in trouble there off the tee, which can kill my score on my home course.

Yeah, definitely. It's such a darn boring course, I couldn't play it all the time, especially with so many good options around nearby, but it's usually a fun low stress round over there. Especially in the fall when my drives roll out to 310 or 320 and I have 54* wedges into all the greens hahaha

What's your home course?

81 was as low as I could go, this season, before bad swing habits came back ten-fold. I had an unwritten 2013 golf goal of breaking 80 at least 2 times. Sigh... Missed on that one, so it's moving into 2014.

now lets rephrase the question and ask what our lowest rounds were that actually followed the rules of golf. lol. Just kidding of course :)

My best was an 84 from the usually played middle tees and was a new PB :) Next was an 88 from the tips:) .Both were the only two times I broke 90 this whole year:( so sort of bitter sweet but its all good :)

then 97 the NEXT DAY

Ugh!! Been there, for sure. At Blackwolf Run, put up an 83, then threw-up all over myself the next day with triple digits.

A couple of 84's at the home course, Majestic Springs. A couple of 9's under 40 including a 37 pb. The 91 I shot 1st round in HH was most memorable considering my buddies said we wouldn't break 100, they didn't, I shattered it & beat them by 14 strokes.

Looks like I'm going to be the first to post a triple digit number.
115 on the Bethpage green. Eat it!:cake:

2014 will see me breaking 100. Keep working with the PGA Tour Academy program, regular range work, local par three course for the short game and rock and roll.

ATL seems to be appreciative of everyone's score except mine. Time to keep grinding

Never got under par this year, (had plent of opportunities) but shot even a couple of times. Most memorable was probably with THPers down in Florida for the Ultimate Club Testing with a -3 on the back nine.

Yeah, definitely. It's such a darn boring course, I couldn't play it all the time, especially with so many good options around nearby, but it's usually a fun low stress round over there. Especially in the fall when my drives roll out to 310 or 320 and I have 54* wedges into all the greens hahaha

What's your home course?

Agreed. It is good once or twice a year especially if you want to hit driver off every tee.

I typically play Fox Hollow. A lot more narrow in comparison with a lot of trees. Quite a few holes have doglegs or water and missed tee shots is what tends too cause my biggest numbers. As long as you hit it straight though the course isn't too bad.

What was your lowest 18-hole round of the Year?

ATL seems to be appreciative of everyone's score except mine. Time to keep grinding

Ha -- tapatalk won't let me thank you, Kevin or Tyler. Apparently tapatalk isn't impressed with your "best" rounds.

Better luck next time, guys.

79 at one of my favorite courses (Innerkip Highlands in Ontario)

Shot a 75 (par 72) at The Falls in Chilliwack, British Columbia this summer on vacation. We were late getting there, ran to the first tee and hit. Started the round +5 after 3 holes and then some kind of magic happened to go -2 the rest of the way.

Shot 82 at The Grizzly, my personal best. Front nine 37 was incredible but I lost it a little on the back shooting 45.

Agreed. It is good once or twice a year especially if you want to hit driver off every tee.

I typically play Fox Hollow. A lot more narrow in comparison with a lot of trees. Quite a few holes have doglegs or water and missed tee shots is what tends too cause my biggest numbers. As long as you hit it straight though the course isn't too bad.

Nice. I've never played there, but when I lived in Utah I lived nearest to Glenmoor and played there a lot and it sounds similar. Super narrow, especially the back 9 - unless you're absolutely surgical with it, driver is really only an option on 2 or 3 holes. Like you said though, if you hit it straight and pick the right clubs, it's scoreable. My lowest rounds there are around 84 or 85 if I remember correctly.

Ha -- tapatalk won't let me thank you, Kevin or Tyler. Apparently tapatalk isn't impressed with your "best" rounds.

Better luck next time, guys.

I will work on that.

68 (-4)

I shot an 84 on my home Course, Montaup CC back in June. really wanted to break 80 this year, but it wasn't in the cards for me. Back to practicing for it next year.

39-44=83 which ties my PB for the third time. Shot it twice last year on more difficult courses, which means to me, that my game regressed this year (I already knew that).

76 at Hominy Hill 10/8/13. Lowest score of my life and a definite highlight of 2013

Twice this year I shot -1 at my home course (par 70). One of them was a 68 because one of our par 4's was playing as a par 3 due to cart path construction. I shot a ton of even to +1 rounds. I have a difficult time going low because my game is more about not making bogey than it is about making birdie. Well, that and my putting.

2 weeks ago PB of 73 (+2), 4 birds, no doubles at Bergen Point Golf, it was my 2nd round out with the new Apex's and I was all over the flag...of course its off season so it "didnt count" according to GHIN, but it counted for me!....best score I posted in season was 77

Back