Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

665491c80c14087b725770b012ebec49.jpg
f066d39e86f95b03706191a1d7175d92.jpg

Awful pizza! Just plain awful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then grab an Uber and deliver it to me :--)

Then grab an Uber and deliver it to me :--)

If I wasn't licking the plate I probably would have!! Thanks again for another solid recommendation guys! Much appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm off the whole week of sept 20. What you guys say we setup just a fun local thp Chicagoland golf day? Northwest Indiana or close proximity to Chicago would be great. Not sure if this is the spot to post it or not

Last edited:
No... Plenty of stuff here in the area. Just hate making the trek to this stuff. Local would be what I'm after. Way too many courses I'm just itching to play here before the snow falls to take any big road trips.
Love local stuff as well and I'm always up for it but it's fantastic getting to play new places and meet other THPers across the country...just like the Iowa event we've got going on this coming weekend.

ohio isn't that bad a trek. I'd be up for it depending on timing.

I am going to buy these if I can figure out how

I'll help ya :) I'm going to as well. U can also get a discount using the upromise card and site.

Ok great

What's this?
Upromise is a way to save more money towards post-secondary schooling. Not a huge amount, but every little bit helps.

Just booked two tee times for August 15th at The Ravines; 3:10 and 3:18. We've got 5 so far (myself, dhartmann, Rambler, MSH134, and dhartmann's brother), and there's several tee times still available immediately after. Would love to add some more THPers for any in the area, especially the others that are in #TheGauntlet as well. Would be cool to play together ahead of time and have a little match play.

Last edited:
Just booked two tee times for August 15th at The Ravines; 3:10 and 3:18. We've got 5 so far (myself, dhartmann, Rambler, MSH124, and dhartmann's brother), and there's several tee times still available immediately after. Would love to add some more THPers for any in the area, especially the others that are in #TheGauntlet as well. Would be cool to play together ahead of time and have a little match play.
$43 to ride, $33 to walk

Just booked two tee times for August 15th at The Ravines; 3:10 and 3:18. We've got 5 so far (myself, dhartmann, Rambler, MSH124, and dhartmann's brother), and there's several tee times still available immediately after. Would love to add some more THPers for any in the area, especially the others that are in #TheGauntlet as well. Would be cool to play together ahead of time and have a little match play.

Checking with the tower...this sounds fun!

Can't wait Danny

Just booked two tee times for August 15th at The Ravines; 3:10 and 3:18. We've got 5 so far (myself, dhartmann, Rambler, MSH134, and dhartmann's brother), and there's several tee times still available immediately after. Would love to add some more THPers for any in the area, especially the others that are in #TheGauntlet as well. Would be cool to play together ahead of time and have a little match play.
It looks like it will work for me, I will confirm with you once my wife gets a solid answer on her "girls brunch" location. :dont-know:

Good deal! Would love to get at least 2 more. Adam and myndcraft would be great to add.

Definitely moving on this. Already went thru my punch card.

I'll help ya :) I'm going to as well. U can also get a discount using the upromise card and site.
Just an FYI. They revised the Renwood deal to be after 10 am on the weekends. Going to contact them today and see if that's effective on ours since we purchased before they changed it. If ours changed I'm canceling mine.

Well that's crap they should honor the ones sold before the revision

I will also be cancelling mine

Back