What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 27 holes of golf with Canadan today...crazy windy

Played 18 in a MGA tourney.

THPing and packing some of my clubs I just sold to send to their new owners.

Played 36 holes with THPers. Doesn't get much better

Cleaned out my golf bag and marked up 3 dozen balls in preparation of the #BearTrap

Just THP'ed, would have been a great afternoon to golf but I got stuck volunteering with my wife. I already told her it was straight to the course after work tomorrow.

Played a quick 9 and made a trade, assuming both parties are happy with the results.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Played a fun 9 holes, but...yikes, my score!:excruciating:

I've been working at my game heading into the Bridgestone Championship. Range sessions Thur, Fri and today, and a practice nine yesterday playing 2 balls.

Played 18 holes (round No. 111)... from the white tees. Apparently, the yellow tees have been removed for the rest of the season. Rats....

took a lesson this morning. Forgot what a straight ball looked like. :) Excited to play golf this sunday for the first time in forever.

(This was last night)

Took the stickers off my Apex irons and Bio Cell hybrid.

Regripped EVERYTHING. The clubs feel so much better with Undersize grips. #carnivalhands

(This was last night)

Took the stickers off my Apex irons and Bio Cell hybrid.

Regripped EVERYTHING. The clubs feel so much better with Undersize grips. #carnivalhands

those stickers were holding you back

Signed up for my club's "triple event". 3 rounds of 9 holes handicapped w/ a partner. Each 9 will be a different format. Should be fun and good preop for #TheGrandaddy.

Not yet....but will be packing later this evening. PGA National here I come.

THP and some range time tonight.

Partially packed....bags ready to go. Clothes are not.

#priorities

Oh....and vodka / Mio is packed. :)

Worked on short chip shots. I was also going to practice putting, but there were leaves all over the putting green. Oh well.

Played a few holes, THP'd, and after homework I'm going to clean/pack for PGA National and the Bridgestone Championship!

Hit a bucket. Mostly practicing my long irons, and a few hits with the new G30. Then spent about an hour practicing chipping and putting.

Played Redtail today with great Wx and no people. And got to use my new MD tour grind wedges. SWEET

I got to take my Adams Pro 23 degree hybrid out of the delivery box! Good deal!

Flew to Florida, partied with THP'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back