Contest #5 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Final entry. Good luck to everyone who threw together an entry. This was another fun follow.

@GisforUGA: @EthanatorCG rep ATLiens as OutKast. At the #TheGrandaddy @hackersparadise will show the #zoocrew their ROSES really smell like Poo-poo-oo

Final entry, going historical. Hope Ethan does a good Mel Gibson impersonation.

Using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final entry

Final entry!
No Subliminal messages here!!

Awesome and fun contest! Once again everyone deserves credit for the creativity shown!

Good Luck everyone!!

Final entry, my best yet. @EthanatorCG would need to ask Michael J fox's charactor to travel back when his game was good. #fluxCapacitor@hackersparadise #TheGrandaddy.

Final entry

Another depressing rainy/cold day in Brandon MB. It is like fall is trying make us miserable until the snow comes.

A trip to #TheGrandaddy would be a welcome reprieve from this weather come December!

Last Entry

Good luck to all entrants - there are some really good ones!!

Last entry and keeping my fingers and toes crossed. . . . .

Last entry -Been saving this one

I vote for Ethanator to wear the Brian Wilsom Machine costume
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkSElfm7Lk Check it out at 45 seconds

Last edited:
Contest #5 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

@agalletto: @EthanatorCG will be a Ybor cigar.His smooth swing,like a king corona will start hot,smoke and burnout for a @hackersparadise #GRANDADDY win

Edit- I didn't read all of the entries so if it's a repeat it wasn't on purpose!!

Last edited:

Only a few hours left, get those last day entries in!!! Can't wait to welcome the newest member to the team!

Final Entry: Thanks THP and Callaway for a fun contest.

Georgia_Tech_Yellow_Jackets_zps8c457f63.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

JK. Apologies to my friends at Georgia Tech. But this is for the Opportunity of a Lifetime!

Back