What is your major?

carolinaborn82

Reaction score
Most of us have that outing with our buddies that get you a ltitle more jacked than your avg weekend round. Mine would be a Ryder Cup style outing we have with some friends in Myrtle Beach. We have a fake "Ryder Cup" and it is just a great 3 day weekend. But I still want revenge from our loss last year. So, what is your "major"?

#TheGrandaddy

Whatever THP events I can attend that year.

THP Events (Cure, RR), Club's Member Guest, and Club Championship. So aptly, 4 majors for me this year.

Any Official THP Event.

Locally The Solstice Survival a 54 hole one day stroke play tournament.

Official and unofficial THP events.

We do the masters once a year green jacket and all

My buddies and I have had a tournament (really, just 2 rounds played over a weekend) in memorial for a friend for 32 years now. That is my golf highlight every year. We play Friday, and the best scores go out on Saturday in the "last pairing". There is a Saturday raw score champ, and a 2-day handicapped champ (the handicaps are 5-year rolling averages, I'm a solid 18 and defending champ. w00t!!) There's dinners, and boozing, and laughs, and catching ups, and some pretty decent (and boozed-up downright awful) golf.

Other than of course making it in a THP event, The Bay County Tournament.

Win the Grand Slam then.
THP Events (Cure, RR), Club's Member Guest, and Club Championship. So aptly, 4 majors for me this year.

The Grandaddy, first and foremost, but I wont necessarily get to play in that.

Of the events I play yearly, the club championship is the big one. I want that big crystal trophy soooo bad.

Sounds like I need to get in some THP events.

Whatever THP event I get lucky enough to make it in.

Whatever THP Event(s) I get into.

And any time I play with my brother, because I want to kick his a$$ haha

1. THP events
2. Member-Member at my club!

A Major ! any club board comp eg getting your name on the honors board supported with a nice trophy

Sadly being in the UK THP events are a no goer ! shame I bet there great to participate and hopefully pick up a POT :)

Club champs is always the pinnacle event for me no shots man against the course sadly best finish was 2nd :-( 3 shots back in 2009

It has to be any THP outing that I am lucky enough to get into

THP events for me. I used to play in the city championship, but it's been a few years since I've done that.

At this moment it is June 25th, NY/NJ vs NE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any thp event I can make it into and any time I play with one of my good buddies who lives out of town. Always a good match.

Obviously any THP events take the cake.

Coming up we have the unofficial THP NorCal vs SoCal get together and that has quickly become a favorite. A great (& expanding) group that talks smack, plays two days on great courses and has a sweet trophy to battle for. Can't wait for the second in a few months!

#TheGauntlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back