Driver Vs Apple. SLOW MOTION

Haha. Fun. You are like the golfing version of Gallagher, except I think his lawn is green.
That was fun dude.
#AppleSauce

That was entertaining, you should start a series "Driver vs (insert item)". i would watch it weekly lol.

Pineapple

Cool video, that was pretty sweet.

haha ill have to do that any suggestions on what next?

hard boiled egg still in shell, something softer than an apple like say a plum or a peach. To me i like watching the slo motion capture as I think it is cool to see the force flow through the object, kind of like the "hydraulic press vs (things)". And to watch it is just fun.

trying to think of things that wouldn't potentially screw your wrists up from the impact.

hard boiled egg still in shell, something softer than an apple like say a plum or a peach. To me i like watching the slo motion capture as I think it is cool to see the force flow through the object, kind of like the "hydraulic press vs (things)". And yo watch it is just fun.
haha i watch those same videos which gave me the idea... ill have to do some of that.

Driver Vs Apple. SLOW MOTION

Oranges might be cool.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That was great!!!

Great video for a Monday

I think there was some debate about a watermelon a while back.

I think there was some debate about a watermelon a while back.

After seeing this I feel like the watermelon could work now.

We use to do this back in the day at college. Bunch of us guys on the golf team would usually hit apples, pears, oranges and such that we took from the caf. Good stuff!

Just don't break a wrist!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

But if you do; film it. We can post it in the GIF thread also. I am kidding be safe...

Last edited:
How about one of these.
0000060_light-up-wiggly-ball_300.jpeg

if i can find one hahaha!
Then again, I'm not sure what sort of fluid is in those things in case it bursts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That was really pretty cool thanks for sharing, I would totally watch a weekly YouTube video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back