New England Members

Matt, give BB a call and join in. It'd be great to tee it up with you again

It looks like one spot was already taken. Not sure if Amol called already, but grabbed the last in the foursome in case not. I'll call and cancel if that's already set.

It looks like one spot was already taken. Not sure if Amol called already, but grabbed the last in the foursome in case not. I'll call and cancel if that's already set.

See you then! We'll be at the range around 9

Honestly, I just woke up after working a late night shift, so I hadn't called there. So you're fine, the reservation is under Yajnik (hope you knew my last name).

Honestly, I just woke up after working a late night shift, so I hadn't called there. So you're fine, the reservation is under Yajnik (hope you knew my last name).

OK, so it looks like 3 of us and a single. We'll have a new THP member by the turn

Just finished up 36 at Pembroke. Such a nice track.

Playing Olde Scotland Links tomorrow, Butter Brook Monday, and then if I finish the round early enough, driving to the last week of league and playing 9 at Hickory Hill after that round. Lots of golf in the next couple days!

Playing a tournament at Wollaston country club tomorrow and Segregansett Tuesday after work.

Playing Olde Scotland Links tomorrow, Butter Brook Monday, and then if I finish the round early enough, driving to the last week of league and playing 9 at Hickory Hill after that round. Lots of golf in the next couple days!

Enjoy man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing a tournament at Wollaston country club tomorrow and Segregansett Tuesday after work.

Love Wollaston. Fun layout

I've never been before, it's a tournament for the Ellie fund. Benefits family's impacted financially from cancer.

Massachusetts Members

Massachusetts Members

I've never been before, it's a tournament for the Ellie fund. Benefits family's impacted financially from cancer.

Very honorable charity. You'll enjoy it. The holes are pretty fun. Different and challenging. Lost of lefts and rights with the first and second shots. Some advice, don't try to carry the water. You'll know which hole I'm talking about haha

Very honorable charity. You'll enjoy it. The holes are pretty fun. Different and challenging. Lost of lefts and rights with the first and second shots. Some advice, don't try to carry the water. You'll know which hole I'm talking about haha

ohh I can't wait to see that one. There's a par 4 at Crosswinds that requires 250 to carry water to a raised green. I'm 2 for 4 so far.
zaharias25.jpg

ohh I can't wait to see that one. There's a par 4 at Crosswinds that requires 250 to carry water to a raised green. I'm 2 for 4 so far.
zaharias25.jpg

Similar. It's on the back I'm pretty sure. It's a FW off the tee then a long iron home if you play aggressive. Problem is the wind ALWAYS plays games with the second shot.

It's a best ball event so if someone sets us up decent I'll go for it.

It's a best ball event so if someone sets us up decent I'll go for it.

It can be done. I'm 1-4.

got out to Olde Scotland links yesterday for the first time. couldn't putt worth a damn but enjoyed the track. not sure if it was just yesterday but the greens didn't have much consistency and i do have some issues with the tee box placement.

Great round at Butter Brook today with MPeterson and AryDolphin. My first time there, and I was grateful they were with me because they knew the course inside & out. We got paired up with a guy who humbled us as he tore it up while playing from the tips.

Great round at Butter Brook today with MPeterson and AryDolphin. My first time there, and I was grateful they were with me because they knew the course inside & out. We got paired up with a guy who humbled us as he tore it up while playing from the tips.

That guy just casually threw out there that he was a former club pro. He was legit.

Thankfully Rob didn't throw me out of the cart, I guess I gave him some good advice out there! He made par on his first attempt at #17 on that course, that's one heck of an accomplishment.

That guy just casually threw out there that he was a former club pro. He was legit.

Thankfully Rob didn't throw me out of the cart, I guess I gave him some good advice out there! He made par on his first attempt at #17 on that course, that's one heck of an accomplishment.

Thinned 4 wood, chunked wedge, chip & a putt. Easy hole! My 1 bright spot of the day. I enjoyed the round, we'll have to get out there again before end of season.

Thinned 4 wood, chunked wedge, chip & a putt. Easy hole! My 1 bright spot of the day. I enjoyed the round, we'll have to get out there again before end of season.

Your thinned 4 wood flew 20 yards past my somewhat-chunky 3 wood. I need to start working out. :alien:

Rob you still hit your "thinned" 4 wood 230 haha

Agreed - it was a fantastic time out there today. Was great to get out and play with you guys. I seem to only play reasonably well on that course when it's with THPers.

Guy we played with also told me he shot a 78 from the tips at the Shattuck.

got out to Olde Scotland links yesterday for the first time. couldn't putt worth a damn but enjoyed the track. not sure if it was just yesterday but the greens didn't have much consistency and i do have some issues with the tee box placement.

I played there as well yesterday. Like that track a lot. I've always found u d that if you get out early the greens play VERY different as they start to dry out.

Agreed - it was a fantastic time out there today. Was great to get out and play with you guys. I seem to only play reasonably well on that course when it's with THPers.

Guy we played with also told me he shot a 78 from the tips at the Shattuck.

If you can hit it straight at the shattuck that score is definitely doable.

Back