Favorite Swing on Tour Currently

I have always liked Justin Leonard. Short hitter, major championship winner (his 1997 season was pretty good!). It's a swing I try to emulate, though I have failed for the most part!

I've always admired Sergio's swing.

Currently for me The Big Easy.

Before that was Payne Stewart, talk about tempo. Both have effortless swings I always try to copy.

it's interesting to me how many people like Sergio's swing. the lag is great, but there is a major laying off of the club, he seems really crowded to me. there also seems to be something close to a reverse pivot. just not a move I want to emulate, although he's enough of an athlete to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's interesting to me how many people like Sergio's swing. the lag is great, but there is a major laying off of the club, he seems really crowded to me. there also seems to be something close to a reverse pivot. just not a move I want to emulate, although he's enough of an athlete to make it work.

NOBODY on tour has a perfect swing. They all have compensations. Their genius is that they can repeat those compensations almost all of the time.

NOBODY on tour has a perfect swing. They all have compensations. Their genius is that they can repeat those compensations almost all of the time.

perfect? probably not. but some are closer than others, and I wouldn't put him anywhere near the top, probably somewhere in the middle. there are a lot of beautiful swings on tour who don't win because of a multitude of reasons.

perfect? probably not. but some are closer than others, and I wouldn't put him anywhere near the top, probably somewhere in the middle. there are a lot of beautiful swings on tour who don't win because of a multitude of reasons.

Fwiw, the thread isn't about the prettiest. Just favorite swings. I think seeing a guy with a bunch of compensations like Sergio, gives us hope. Because he isn't textbook. Like most/all of us

Favorite? Oosty. Always has been.

Lydia Ko.

Oh, different tour.

So smooth, perfect tempo. Great touch.

Rory for how he gets every ounce of power out of his body with great sequencing and incredible speed. Jason day for pure power

Oosty for sure

Also Hideki and Chris Kirk because I just love there pause at the top of their backswings.

how did I forget Justin rose and hunter mahan?!

so I'd go oosty, rosey, mahan, and chappell. in that order.

Think my favourites have been mentioned a few times already - Rory, Justin Rose and Henrik. Also really like Thorbjorn Olesen been watching his swing a lot and a fair few on the LET and LPGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalky

I know I already answered but I've changed my mind a little. Big fan of Justin Thomas and his swing. That thing is textbook perfect. Justin rose is also someone I have really started to watch.

For me it's got to be guy who I swing like, Jim Furyk!!! It's ugly but effective.

Oosthuizen's swing is the most aesthetically pleasing, to my eye, currently.

As far as one I can feel like I can replicate (poorly), I love Stenson's swing, in particular his finish with his irons. If I could hit the ball even 25% as well as he does I'd be pretty happy.

I really like watching Rory swing. There's just so much right about it and it's nice to watch. plus he generates so much power for not being very big.
The crazy thing is when I watch his swing, I don't even feel like he's swinging that fast, it's just amazing how quick he is with his body, wish I could put a move like that on the ball!

Fowler. Anyone his size hitting 340 yard drives, that's alright in my book.

Back