Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

EvF, it's all good. Family 1st.

KC, that's an idea too! I know you have some solid sets of clubs...need to convince the wife to let me tee it up. If I can find a place close to our hotel, that's also affordable...I think we can make it happen.
I'll keep you updated with info as I know more.

If you have room for one more I can make it down if not I'll catch you guys the next time.
It's a 4some with j4u! Make it happen :)

Not that I'm participating or anything, but I now have no clue who is golfing with who and when.

Lol. That makes sense. My brain felt scrambled there for a minute

ORUTRAVIS has booked 2:09 time for us at Deer Creek Golf Course on friday
See you boys this afternoon...going to be a good day.

Not that I'm participating or anything, but I now have no clue who is golfing with who and when.
Would be great if you were though. It is however nice to see this area growing a bit.

Would be great if you were though. It is however nice to see this area growing a bit.
It definitely would be. I'll be mobile again next weekend so I'll make a trip soon.

The growth seems solid too. The new guys look to be addicts like the rest of us

I'm thinking deer creek golf course again Monday morning since they have special for $35 still? Who wants to play?

I'm thinking deer creek golf course again Monday morning since they have special for $35 still? Who wants to play?
Twist my arm...I'll bring the alergy hammer.

Wife and I checked out Colorado Springs the 20th - 23rd, loved almost everything about it. 100% set on making the move now, just under 6 months to go.

I'm in. Hopefully the wind stays down that's a nasty course with the wind.

I'm in. Hopefully the wind stays down that's a nasty course with the wind.
That makes three. Room for one more!

Booked for foursome at 9:37 am tomorrow at deer creek golf course. We can use one more to join!

Enjoy. I'll be back from Vegas Wednesday and looking to play Thursday.

No.more golf for me on Thursdays and Sundays. Hard negotiations with the wife lol

If I'm not working I'll play Thursday. Have to get in what I can with a lot of travel coming up.

Perkis and I are planning on coming out again the last week of May. Courses we want to play for sure are Riverdale Dunes, Bear Dance, and Colorado National. Still need to fill two more days with golf. We're open to suggestions on the other two.

Perkis and I are planning on coming out again the last week of May. Courses we want to play for sure are Riverdale Dunes, Bear Dance, and Colorado National. Still need to fill two more days with golf. We're open to suggestions on the other two.
If playing bear dance, then you should give ridge at castle pines a look. North near Co national, heritage at westmoor is nice track. I'd love to join ya this time

My brother in law will join us tomorrow so we have 4!

I'll finally be in town Thursday a little before noon, but it's supposed to rain. :banghead:

I will be looking to get out at least one day next week. Later in the week if the weather is good maybe first thing Friday Morning something around 9. Had a great time today with Doug at the Ridge at Castle Pines. The greens were rough and they had a temporary green on one of the par 4. It would be best to hit up Bear Dance if I were you.

I will be looking to get out at least one day next week. Later in the week if the weather is good maybe first thing Friday Morning something around 9. Had a great time today with Doug at the Ridge at Castle Pines. The greens were rough and they had a temporary green on one of the par 4. It would be best to hit up Bear Dance if I were you.
Friday morning will be cold round... I may be up for it

It was a blast and you golfed your ball like a mad man! What were you...+1?

Friday morning will be cold round... I may be up for it
I think he meant next week...not two days from today. I'm down for this Friday.

Back