I do enjoy much of what is put out by THPMedia. I like having access to the OEM guys and hearing how things are run and made.

nothing to take personally there at all really. I don't think there is anything insulting about it at all. If you like to watch Master Chef and I prefer Criminal Minds, then we might disagree on how to spend our weeknights.

I do enjoy much of what is put out by THPMedia. I like having access to the OEM guys and hearing how things are run and made.

Those are honestly my favorite THP videos.

Personally I'm getting a bit burnt out on golf videos so I want to see something that's fun and will hold my attention. Videos with Yagley or Vrska most definitely do that.

Of course I understand that the staff can't jet all over the place to film videos, but having info about the tech and input from the designers is so much more interesting to me than someone who's a single digit cap hitting SGI irons and complaining that he doesn't like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love technology unboxing videos. Golf unboxing videos? Not so much. Unless we are talking about the media golf packages that are sent out to highlight a new or upcoming release.

I love technology unboxing videos. Golf unboxing videos? Not so much. Unless we are talking about the media golf packages that are sent out to highlight a new or upcoming release.

You want us to film those? We get some nifty media packages, and I am happy to run THP Live during the opening of that stuff. As much as we can anyway.

You want us to film those? We get some nifty media packages, and I am happy to run THP Live during the opening of that stuff. As much as we can anyway.

If there is interest it could be fun. Some of those packages are pretty cool.

I'm one who struggles with video stuff just due to the fact that I have limited data. I can't watch it on the go and by the time I'm sitting down with a wifi connection it's old hat, I've forgotten about it, or I've got something else to do.
I follow 5 or 6 different YouTube channels that I like and I find I never even have the time to watch what they put out even though I'm interested in it.

I guess I'm an exception but the more video the less likely I am to see it.

I like that idea. They do send you guys some cool promotional items that never seem to get any attention.

I tend to agree, but I'm not opposed to the idea. What's crazy is the unboxing stuff is not just limited to the golf space. I watch a lot of tech stuff on youtube and there are so many unboxing videos that just get a ton of views. Not sure I need to see an unboxing of a galaxy s8 or red iphone, when I can just go to the store and see/hold them myself. But yet, they get views.

I think what people are saying is that they enjoy videos ALONG with the review. I think the perfect example would be the Indi Wedge. People really liked seeing the videos posted in that thread and actually seeing the ball hop and stop and not just reading all the words. I think little clips like that integrated into the written review would perfect. Not an entire video of your experiences with it but also not just written. Just like you guys add pictures to your reviews i think there is a place for video clips in reviews.

I have relied on Rick Shiels a lot recently for product reviews and swing advice.

Rick shields is usually the one I follow the most often. There was two course vlogs I followed but I believe they stopped uploading them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think what people are saying is that they enjoy videos ALONG with the review. I think the perfect example would be the Indi Wedge. People really liked seeing the videos posted in that thread and actually seeing the ball hop and stop and not just reading all the words. I think little clips like that integrated into the written review would perfect. Not an entire video of your experiences with it but also not just written. Just like you guys add pictures to your reviews i think there is a place for video clips in reviews.

so what you are saying is....https://www.thehackersparadise.com/t...y-wood-review/

Iv been enjoying Golfholics. They are pretty new to the game but have several videos up. Not much in the way of advice, just HD shots of them playing some beauty courses in San Diego. They have a variety of skill levels playing with them so I don't feel like such a hack when I watch them miss some putts.

Shawn Clement is the only instructional ill watch. I actually prefer crossfield reviews.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I enjoy a lot of youtube golfers, most of the ones I frequently watch have already been listed, such as fried eggs, shiels, crossfield, etc. But anyone that has a little production value to their videos is tolerable, and a source of information. I'm always looking for more information.

I like watching the on-course vlogs. So basically, that's Brendon with Be Better Golf. It's nice to see his progress and his playing partners. Not sure if there are any other channels like his.

Shawn Clement's stuff (Wisdom in golf) helped me in a big way. I'm a fan.

Marc crossfield is by far my favorite. Finch and shiels get annoying sometimes but I usually watch them as well.

Looks like Rick Shiels shot 76 today at qualifying. But appears to have had a hole in 1 on the 17th.

I'll watch videos occasionally of all the top youtubers depending on the content. The only one I won't miss a video of is Mark Crossfield. Love the Coach Lockey-Parfield battles and banter. Plus the way he explains different swing thoughts and ideas makes sense to me. He may not be the best player of all the tubers but I definitely think he is the best coach. And he's got Lockey to help with short game ideas and display his LockeyMagic.

Shiels lost quite a bit of credibility when he was testing the Cobra OL irons and decided to play the 5 iron with different ball position and then complained about a loss of distance. Although he made some good points aboput not enough gapping in the longer irons of the OL's

I don't watch the Youtube golfers for tips and information on clubs. I watch them just for the entertainment. Channels I enjoy are:

Golf Vlogs UK
Golf Sidekick
Mr ShortGame ( he gives tips and stuff but I just enjoy is personality and humor)
Luke Kwon Golf
Mark Crossfield

I used to watch Rick Shiels all the time but I just don't enjoy his content anymore. Every shaft is not correct for him and he is just so full of himself. He works for a golf place. I'm sure swapping his shaft into a different head would be simple but then he would have no excuse for whatever side of the fence he wants to fall on that day.

I really like Golf Sidekick. Let's just say he's a unique individual but he entertains me and can play some golf.

Shawn Clement is pretty much the only YouTube golf content I watch except for the new range days vids from THP. Speaking of which, I think I missed one or two. Off to YouTube.

I'll watch videos occasionally of all the top youtubers depending on the content. The only one I won't miss a video of is Mark Crossfield. Love the Coach Lockey-Parfield battles and banter. Plus the way he explains different swing thoughts and ideas makes sense to me. He may not be the best player of all the tubers but I definitely think he is the best coach. And he's got Lockey to help with short game ideas and display his LockeyMagic.
#LockeyArmy

I'm the same. I watch most YouTubers if they are discussing a club or swing issue I find interesting. But I've been watching all of Crossfield's lately; they are just good at being amusing while also teaching.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Can only really watch Crossfield and Peter Finch. Shiels just rubs me up the wrong way and everything now seems forced and fake.

Gorilla James (James Wiltshire??) has started making videos again and I like how honest he is about being rubbish at chipping and not being able to hit a fairway... ever

I really like the Crossfield vlogs where he travels to different courses. Just watched several on some RTJ courses in Bama. He's got a great sense of humor and there's good banter with Coach. Not sure how Rory plays to a 7, he's sprays it all over the place. Also enjoy Cartbarn guys video's.

Back