New England Fall Golf Outing: 2017 Edition

I'll try another Massachusetts course, maybe this one I can hit driver! Thanks OITW!

Plenty of driver holes at Red Tail! My favorite MA Course

Hope to have a better start than my inaugural visit. Duffed my drive into banking 75 yards from the tee, 7i out of the crap, 3h to greenside trap, plugged under the lip of course, hack a 60* out sideways, chip on and 2 putt. Smooth 7 to start my day.

Hope to have a better start than my inaugural visit. Duffed my drive into banking 75 yards from the tee, 7i out of the crap, 3h to greenside trap, plugged under the lip of course, hack a 60* out sideways, chip on and 2 putt. Smooth 7 to start my day.

We went off the back though right? Hopefully you get to go off one and play it how it was designed something special about coming down 18 as the actual 18th

We went off the back though right? Hopefully you get to go off one and play it how it was designed something special about coming down 18 as the actual 18th
Correct. 18 is such a beautiful, tempting hole.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Correct. 18 is such a beautiful, tempting hole.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Zero temptation for me. I'm usually hitting out of a ditch.

If you're not hitting driver enough, you're not playing the right tees for your game. I think you should play the tips here and let us know how it goes :angel:

Last time I played any Black tees I got lost in the woods.

There's something so magical about the way my ball splashes with in the water with the clubhouse and everyone in it looking on.

There's something so magical about the way my ball splashes with in the water with the clubhouse and everyone in it looking on.
That's exactly what mine did. Looked good for the first 200 yards, the last 35 not so much.

Let's get some more commits on this one! Fantastic course, fantastic playing partners!

Have to check the kids sports schedules but put me down as interested

might be able to get another guy. He needs to check kids hockey schedule. All my kids are older so I am finally free this year and have been able to get out more this year (15-20 times so far) then I probably have in the past 10 years combined.

We played Stow North yesterday. Course was in good condition, shot a 93 which unfortunately is about average for me. Had two snow men, with one sweet four putt on the two week old aerated greens that made it a bit of a bumpy ride.

Lets get more in on this.

Let's get some more commits on this one! Fantastic course, fantastic playing partners!
I'll commit when the MC commits. :bulgy-eyes:

I'd love to play another round with greg19 and not understand what he was saying until the 6th hole or so :bulgy-eyes:, but I don't think that I can make this one. I'd be up for a late spring-early summer 2018 outing though and then I can hit VT, NH, and ME on my country tour (all are welcome to join that)

I am definitely in.

Will be great to see or meet everyone!

Instead of 6 nights in MA and RI, it will be 8. It's about time I visited Boston on a Saturday anyway... and then play on Sunday.

Last edited:
I am definitely in.

Will be great to see or meet everyone!

Instead of 6 nights in MA and RI, it will be 8. It's about time I visited Boston on a Saturday anyway... and then play on Sunday.
Awesome. Enjoyed the chance to meet and chat with you last year.

Something tells me mpeterson is going to be pretty happy to see everybody : )

I have a feeling it's going to be fantastic weekend for him

I have a feeling it's going to be fantastic weekend for him

To say I am looking forward to this weekend is the most massive of understatements.

To say I am looking forward to this weekend is the most massive of understatements.

Yeah but I think Saturday is the main event and Sunday is just gravy lol

interested

Back