Nike Ignite II - Iron set

gbigoose1

Reaction score
Handicap
Has any one ever had the chance to play or demo this set. I have heard that they are a bit on the heavy side with the steel shafts and I believe that to get graphite shafts it is about 100 dollars more. I'm 15 with a swing speed around 100 mph (guess?) Right now I'm swinging a Walter Hagen set but I'm ready to buy a new set of irons. These are 4i-Aw and in my price range of 250-350. If not these, can anybody recommend a nice but not wallet breaking set of irons. Any feedback is appreciated.

Has any one ever had the chance to play or demo this set. I have heard that they are a bit on the heavy side with the steel shafts and I believe that to get graphite shafts it is about 100 dollars more. I'm 15 with a swing speed around 100 mph (guess?) Right now I'm swinging a Walter Hagen set but I'm ready to buy a new set of irons. These are 4i-Aw and in my price range of 250-350. If not these, can anybody recommend a nice but not wallet breaking set of irons. Any feedback is appreciated.

Hey man, I am about your age, and my buddy bought a set oof nike slingshots that I love. Little heavy, but nice clubs. I would check out the Wilson Staff Di9 set,, which is a very nicley priced set from a great company. Also, Check out some Adams sets, like the a3os.

thanks!

I would wait for JB to chime in. He has forgotten more about golf than you or I will ever know

You can get a set of ping i5's. They are one of the best ping iron's ever.

For the money and the high technology, you cannot go wrong with a set of Nickent 4DX CBs for the GI club or Pros for the Players club. Designed by one of hte best club makers of all time, many have tried them and almost everybody agrees that dollar for dollar, they cannot be beat.

You can pick up a set now for less than $200.

For the money and the high technology, you cannot go wrong with a set of Nickent 4DX CBs for the GI club or Pros for the Players club. Designed by one of hte best club makers of all time, many have tried them and almost everybody agrees that dollar for dollar, they cannot be beat.

You can pick up a set now for less than $200.

See what I mean? I didnt even think about Nickent

I bought my Nickents and love them. Dallas Golf on the web had them for $189.00.

"For the money and the high technology, you cannot go wrong with a set of Nickent 4DX CBs for the GI club or Pros for the Players club. Designed by one of hte best club makers of all time, many have tried them and almost everybody agrees that dollar for dollar, they cannot be beat."

Are there any retail stores that carry them where I could at least get a feel for them. They look like great clubs but I don't want to blindly throw money at them when they will be the only new irons I get for a while.

"For the money and the high technology, you cannot go wrong with a set of Nickent 4DX CBs for the GI club or Pros for the Players club. Designed by one of hte best club makers of all time, many have tried them and almost everybody agrees that dollar for dollar, they cannot be beat."

Are there any retail stores that carry them where I could at least get a feel for them. They look like great clubs but I don't want to blindly throw money at them when they will be the only new irons I get for a while.

There was as of last year. Some stores still may have them. With the company closing its doors most stores either sold out of them or did not get any stock. But they are still around.

Nickents are the way to go! Top notch company imo if they didn't go bankrupt =\

Check for the Nickents at any golf stores, especially used, I know a guy on here got a set for around $100 used. But used very little

Back