Calling all Carolinians

We can always play a little more centrally if someone wants to join us. Meaning we're not limiting this to only in Charlotte.

If its the afternoon, i dont mind driving a little bit longer towards Ron and them to get a round in.

Adam, Dont worry, we are playing sunday too.

Happy to host a foursome at Cobblestone in Columbia if anyone is interested on Saturday. Course is in great shape as it is hosting a big celebrity pro-am next week. PM if interested.

Im thinking Edgewater on Sat. around 4 and The Divide on Sun. around 10.

Does that work for you, Joey and Adam?

Im thinking Edgewater on Sat. around 4 and The Divide on Sun. around 10.

Does that work for you, Joey and Adam?

Sunday sounds fine, but looks like Adam cant play Saturday. You want to play somewhere else around Charlotte since ill be up there anyways? Or If you feel like driving down, Cobblestone is right off of I-77 and its a great course.

Im game for playing just about anywhere.

I'd rather not drive down there especially since you're coming up to Charlotte anyways.

So far we have a 10:06 at The Divide on Sunday.

Adam, you in?

So we have Edgewater on Sat for 3:30 and The Divide on Sun at 10:06.

Adam, Marc, anyone else?

I wish I could guys but I'm gone with the wife Sat and traveling for work on Sunday, it will be that way for the next couple months for me guys. Fridays are about it for me right now.

I wish I could guys but I'm gone with the wife Sat and traveling for work on Sunday, it will be that way for the next couple months for me guys. Fridays are about it for me right now.
Understood, Marc. Take care and we'll all look forward to seein' ya soon!

Funds won't allow me to play much anymore. Sorry guys hopefully I canwrrks out there soon I am missing playing I haven't played in 3 weeks

Just got done playing Tobacco Road today. What a beautiful course. Enjoyed the heck out of it

Just got done playing Tobacco Road today. What a beautiful course. Enjoyed the heck out of it
Was that your first Strantz course? You'll have to play Tot Hill Farm next!

Was that your first Strantz course? You'll have to play Tot Hill Farm next!
Yeah that was the first. Want to play tot hill soon.

Yeah that was the first. Want to play tot hill soon.
I still have a coupon round I need to use up so let me know if you'd like to meet up.

I still have a coupon round I need to use up so let me know if you'd like to meet up.
I live about 4 to 5 hours from there so not sure when I would be able to get out there. In Raleigh for the weekend going back home tonight

Tot hill was nuts

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in a get together in or around Charlotte, it the schedule allows!

Keep an eye on this thread Chet, I usually play or practice on Fridays over at Birkdale. Maybe we can meet over there sometime.

Birkdale is on my way home from the office, so Friday afternoons are a possibility...

Wish I could have played with Joe and John again this weekend but the city bus hitting my car kind of hindered that situation. We need to get up again soon been to long since I have played.

Joey and I attempted to play Edgewater on Saturday but the fierce lightning storm had other plans for that round. We got our rain checks and headed back north to Charlotte and decided to stop and play Stonebridge. We got in 18 in 2 1/2 hours as we had the course to ourselves at 6PM. We then played a burnt up The Divide on a miserably hot Sunday. We had a great time and wished others would have joined us.

Joey and I attempted to play Edgewater on Saturday but the fierce lightning storm had other plans for that round. We got our rain checks and headed back north to Charlotte and decided to stop and play Stonebridge. We got in 18 in 2 1/2 hours as we had the course to ourselves at 6PM. We then played a burnt up The Divide on a miserably hot Sunday. We had a great time and wished others would have joined us.
I was trying, playing you, joe, and mark is always fun

I was trying, playing you, joe, and mark is always fun
I know you were Adam. And we certainly enjoy your company. We'll have to play up your way next time as The Divide is in horrible shape right now.

I know you were Adam. And we certainly enjoy your company. We'll have to play up your way next time as The Divide is in horrible shape right now.
As long as you dont mind the creek in the middle of the fairway at Highland lol. Maybe Birkdale next?

Back