CYG Hosel insertion depth and tipping

mohdds

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm planning on pulling the Imix adapter off of an Imix Fubuki 63 and replacing it with the appropriate CYG adapter for my Nickent when I can get a hold of the CYG hosel adapter.

In addition, I've heard all Imix shafts are tipped 3/4". Does anyone know if Nickent recommends a certain amount of tipping when utilizing the CYG adapter? Also, does anyone know the insertion depth into the CYG adapter. TIA for any insight and expertise regarding my numerous questions. I really appreciate your help.

Finally, does anyone know the tip size (.335 or .350) of the Imix Fubuki 63 shaft? I know the Imix Fubuki 60 (not 63) is .350 but I need the info for the 63. Also, can anyone verify whether the 63 is a "real" Fubuki or a "watered down" made for Callaway shaft like the 60?

Are you positive about tipping for the CYG??? I just had an answer from Hoefy a few days ago where he recommended no tipping at all, if you can, please confirm this.

For posts from Nickent Golf, it is coming straight from the company source. If you have further questions, we recommend contacting customer service and speaking wth them there.

JB, I understand but I am pretty sure he made a mistake, after all we are only human, that is why I was asking to recheck the info so others dont make a mistake when installing the adaptor.

I think the misunderstanding was that the 1" that the shaft needs to be tipped is after the old tip adapter is removed. It needs to be re-prepped for installation.

www.nickentgolf.com

Back