provisional

Could Care Less
Reaction score
Handicap
10+/-
Just a question of sorts. Does the proper wrist cock and release (lag?) help with over all swing balance? In other words if you release the club too early will that mess up your swing balance? Release too late? I was asked this today, and really did not know how to answer the guy other than to say "that balance and timing go hand in hand, so probably". :confused2:

It will impact your finish and your balance. Most people when they release the club too early they get stuck at impact which leads to them keeping too much weight on their back foot and falling away from the shot. If a person released too late they may feel like they are up on their toes or falling forward through impact. I hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks for the reply.

It will impact your finish and your balance. Most people when they release the club too early they get stuck at impact which leads to them keeping too much weight on their back foot and falling away from the shot. If a person released too late they may feel like they are up on their toes or falling forward through impact. I hope that makes sense.

Back