WTB: Driver shaft(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flooder

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking for a shaft I could swap out in my R9 Supertri. If it's tipped for TM great, if not, i'll get that done. Not looking to spend a ton of money but let me know what you have. I know there's a million variations. I'm looking for higher launch, low spin (I know - who isn't) and have been told by multiple fitters on the fence between reg. and stiff. for what that's worth. Let me know if you've got anything you think would be of interest. Thanks!

What flex are you looking for?

Might have something, will check when I get home later today

What flex are you looking for?

I'm a borderline stiff/reg. guy according to all the fittings I've ever done. So I guess open to either depending on the shafts characteristics.

I have some options for you.
1) I have a Graphite Design tour AD-40 in regular flex, weighs 42 gram. It measures 42.5" w/o grip installed it was a pull from a Tour Edge three wood which played at 43.5".

2)project X 6.0 PXv measures 42.25" with grip installed. It was a pull from callaway X-Hot, 3-Deep.

3) Aldila NVS-65, regular flex, measures 43.75" with grip installed. Mid-size lampkin 3GEN grip, this is a true driver shaft.

I have photos of all if interested PM me.
I personally think the graphite design shaft is the best of the 3 especially if you like light weight shafts.

The three wood shafts could have extensions put on them to play to your desired length and because they are three wood shafts they will play a little stronger than their true flex.

I have a Motore F1 tipped with a Nike adapter that I'd sell for like $80 shipped. Stiff flex.

I have a Aldila NVS 75 gram that's high launch, and I also have a Aldila NV Voodoo 73 gram. They are both brand new. I will take 30.00 for the NVS and 60.00 for the NV Voodoo. If you want both I will take 75.00 and shipping is free. These are both regular flex.

I have some options for you.
1) I have a Graphite Design tour AD-40 in regular flex, weighs 42 gram. It measures 42.5" w/o grip installed it was a pull from a Tour Edge three wood which played at 43.5".

2)project X 6.0 PXv measures 42.25" with grip installed. It was a pull from callaway X-Hot, 3-Deep.

3) Aldila NVS-65, regular flex, measures 43.75" with grip installed. Mid-size lampkin 3GEN grip, this is a true driver shaft.

I have photos of all if interested PM me.
I personally think the graphite design shaft is the best of the 3 especially if you like light weight shafts.

The three wood shafts could have extensions put on them to play to your desired length and because they are three wood shafts they will play a little stronger than their true flex.

Thanks for the offers. Don't think those are quite what i'm looking for, but I appreciate it.

I have a Aldila NVS 75 gram that's high launch, and I also have a Aldila NV Voodoo 73 gram. They are both brand new. I will take 30.00 for the NVS and 60.00 for the NV Voodoo. If you want both I will take 75.00 and shipping is free. These are both regular flex.

PM sent.

I've responded to your PM

Mods you can lock this one. Found what I was looking for. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back