Nike Lunar Cypress Spikeless

dixonterp10

Reaction score
Handicap
I know these formally don't launch until June 1st, but as anyone had a chance to try them on? I am very interested in this shoe b/c it is waterproof.

I loved the TW14 Spikeless, but playing in the Mid-Atlantic early in the morning, is usually covered in dew. Just looking for a comparison. Thanks!

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/54761

I know these formally don't launch until June 1st, but as anyone had a chance to try them on? I am very interested in this shoe b/c it is waterproof.

I loved the TW14 Spikeless, but playing in the Mid-Atlantic early in the morning, is usually covered in dew. Just looking for a comparison. Thanks!

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/54761

I know it would cost more ($200+ for them), but I think you could build your own version of the TW14 spikeless with NikeID that would be waterproof.

Those Lunar Cypress spikeless shoes do look very nice though as well, and they are half the price. Will have to check them out when they release on June 1st.

Thanks Mulligan, I also like the fact that the Cypress are waterproof mesh, not the leather.

$99 and waterproof lightweight shoe?

Similar concept to the Biofusion Mesh, but IMO, much better looking.

Thanks Mulligan, I also like the fact that the Cypress are waterproof mesh, not the leather.

Yeah the mesh would be nicer than the leather for sure. I just figured that since you liked your TW14's already, that maybe building a spikeless waterproof version would be a pretty good option as they are essentially the same shoe, just different materials.

That's a good looking shoe right there. Nikes just don't like my fat feet.

I like the price point and they look a lot like the Nike FLs
That's a good looking shoe right there. Nikes just don't like my fat feet.

I really really like these!

They look exactly like the FI Impacts lol

I will have a pair or 3 for sure! Awesome looking shoes

I tried these on today and was disappointed. They were comfortable, but for my feet there was extra material on the inside of the shoe that cracked every time I walked. They were medium too. I think I am leaning to the Puma BioFusion Mesh or FJ Dryjoy Casual for my spikeless shoe.

Those white and gray look awesome

Tried these on this weekend. Terrible fit for my foot. I couldn't believe it. They felt nothing like my other Nike's. Quite disappointed as I loved the grey/crimson color combo.

Back