NHL 2014-2015 Season

I really hope to see Ottawa make the playoffs after this crazy run.

I really hope to see Ottawa make the playoffs after this crazy run.

Agreed.

Calgary scored to take the lead 3-2 thanks to Monahan sticking it where momma hides the vegi-mite.

Agreed.

Calgary scored to take the lead 3-2 thanks to Monahan sticking it where momma hides the vegi-mite.

I need the yotes to get a point.

I need the yotes to get a point.

Oh crap forgot about that. Sorry Moose they didn't get it.

They showed the Yotes roster at the start of the game I recognized 6 names and that's only because I knew Achebello played with the Oilers.

Well pluck me Doughty scored from the red line. I think the Oilers are tired from their club fitting today.

Avs win
Jets win
Flames win
Kings loose

Other than the Yotes not getting a point a great night of hockey. Looks like the Kings are starting to look for the fat lady. These games lately are so good.

Saw this today, pretty funny

f2c87b2af98fe35e45f5655d7dd453fb.jpg

Saw this today, pretty funny

f2c87b2af98fe35e45f5655d7dd453fb.jpg
Ouch, pissed off Toronto fan, or is his hatred for the Leafs so strong he dedicated his truck to it?

Ouch, pissed off Toronto fan, or is his hatred for the Leafs so strong he dedicated his truck to it?

I was in the Toronto area this morning, so I would assume a pissed off fan

I was in the Toronto area this morning, so I would assume a pissed off fan

Haha nice catch Marty. I am on my laptop and thought your profile was mine with that awesome avi.......

Caps vs Bruins on NBCSN with the idiots calling the game... Ugh

Ohh baby that is how you start a game! Carlson to the roof Caps up 1

Tilted ice here in the first great pressure and Bruins do not have an answer. Caps up 2

NHL 2014-2015 Season

Caps vs Bruins on NBCSN with the idiots calling the game... Ugh

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually pulling for the Caps to win this one.

I have a soft spot for Ottawa, I'm a season ticket holder to their AHL team, so I want to see them in.

Go Caps!

Caps Rule!!!!

If the Bruins AND Kings miss the playoffs this year I might just celebrate that alone.

If the Bruins AND Kings miss the playoffs this year I might just celebrate that alone.

I've got a bottle of Baby Duck ready to go.

Are you going to join Iceys playoff challenge?

Wow Kuzie with an amazing pass to Mojo Caps up 3 late in the 2nd

CBJ is embarrassing the Leafs and Bobs has made some stunning saves. I really wish this team could have been healthy all season, I love how they are built.

Real classy slew foot with 17 seconds to go....

All that matters Caps win! Bruins score NO GOALS again! Hahaha

If the Flames beat LA on Thursday they are officially out of the playoffs and the Jets will also be in. Jets can also get a lock if they beat the monsters of the mountains other wise known as the Avalanche. Huge night tomorrow.

Back